Ch. 8

(the encanto movie has passed, Bruno id back, Mariano is in love with Dolores, and Abuela is less of a bitch :))

Mirabel still used the excuse of feeling left out. And since you, had built a kinder heart than before, fell for it. You always tried to cheer her up. Whenever she felt sad, you would give her more of your time.

It seemed like she was growing colder and you were warming up more. It was an actual suprise when your sibling saw you smiling.

'Damn, and here I thought you had a resting bitch face,'

'Oh fuck off,'

Though time had passed, and Abuela had gotten 'nicer', Mirabel was still slightly neglected. From playing games involving gifts, to helping out with the family.

The meltdowns were always true, she always felt a bit sad. The reason why she onlt had meltdowns when she was sad and near you, was because when raw emotuon comes out you can tell it's not fake. Plus, with all the faking you did, you would have already called her bluff.

You all went to the park. A place that you both liked. However, ons thing you didn't like was the high-pitched children screaming. That's why you went to the part that was deserted.

'Y/N I have something to tell you, and I don't want to ruin our friendship but here I go,'.

'What is it?'

'Well, I like you, I liked you when I first got to know the real you, you're personality, and if you don't likd me back, can we continue to be friends, I don't want to lose this friendship,' she lowered her head.

The first thing you responded with to her, was wirh a kiss. You kissed her lips. After the kiss was done you said:

' I, the amazing brilliant Y/N, do bless Mirabel Madrigal with affection, '

' So does this mean we're dating now?'

'If that is what you peasants call it,' you joked.

'Good, but I have some rules: if we ever fight, we will still continue to act like friends, nit like we hate each other I want to keep our friendship intact,'