𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟎𝟏- 𝐑𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡 𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐓𝐨𝐰𝐧

𝐍𝐎𝐕𝐀 𝐁𝐀𝐍𝐊𝐒𝖱𝖨𝖵𝖤𝖱 𝖯𝖠𝖱𝖪 𝖳𝖮𝖶𝖤𝖱𝖲⏱: 6:45 p

𝐍𝐎𝐕𝐀 𝐁𝐀𝐍𝐊𝐒
𝖱𝖨𝖵𝖤𝖱 𝖯𝖠𝖱𝖪 𝖳𝖮𝖶𝖤𝖱𝖲
⏱: 6:45 p.m
———————————

"Deadass tho, you could've stayed in BK" Kareem spoke into the phone only being able to see the roof of his car

"You already know my situation. Moving in with Sanaiya is the best option for me right now" I responded back to him

"Man whatever. ill talk to you later" Before i was able to say anything back, the call ended. It's been 2 months since i moved in with my best friend in river park towers. Ever since then my boyfriend has been moving different

He would no longer stay on the phone for long, never said 'i love you', and will always bring up the fact that i could've stayed in Brooklyn. If i had a choice i definitely would, I miss it there.

"Novaaa" Sanaiya said walking in with excitement "Why you look so depressing" she questioned.

"It's Kareem, he been moving fake weird ever since I moved in with you. Like that nigga so different now" I answered

"Fuck that nigga we finna be outsideeeee" Sanaiya dragged out. "now get up cause we going outside for real" i playfully rolled my eyes getting up.

Walking out the room towards the front door i slid on the pink bubble slides one foot at a time that sat on the shoe rack. Sanaiya met me at the front door, i then opened it walking out.

The moment we walked out, we heard the sound of heavy drill music blasting through the speakers they had brought with them. We walked towards the deli seeing everyone huddled up in a little group by the window.

We walked closer to the group and a couple of people turned their attention to us for a short period of time.

"wsg muds" The tall brownskin who's two strand frizzed up wore a blue vlone shirt matching it with a fresh pair of blue 5's greeted us flashing a small smile making it able to see the chip in his tooth. ( it ain't bando get off my man dick - abankz )

"yo" Sanaiya spoke in a dull tone avoiding him.

"hi sha" i spoke greeted him with a friendly dap.

"nah what's going on with your bestie" he scoffed

"nigga you know she don't like you but yet you still be tryna talk to her" i snickered making my way to the center of the group. The more further i walked the more familiar faces i saw.

Sanaiya was huddled up, laughing with the group of people. Her mood changes quick when she's around the people she actually fuck with.

I walked closer to the group seeing all the phones propped up on the window of the deli. "Is that novaa outsideeee" Dgunna said loudly which made people turn their head in my direction