Chapter 3 - The Marshal is a picky eater

Depuis le début

The big data brain sifted through the data.

The final conclusion was slowly presented on the screen: [No similar accounts]

It was inconclusive!

This time, the platform moderator and their colleagues were stunned. Apart from a few popular anchors, currently no one could achieve a pass rate of over 90%!

The colleagues were all hyperventilating: “Quick, try and taste it.”

The moderator was also curious and hurriedly grabbed some virtual fries from the terminal before giving it to a colleague: “Taste it.”

What the system recorded was the most optimal time when the fries tasted the best, which was when they were fresh out of the pan.

It was golden, crispy and warm. It drastically changed from the soft and glutinous texture they were familiar with. The aroma of the plants seems to be concentrated by the oil. It is crispy and oily but not greasy. It was wonderful.

The moderator and the colleague looked at each other before falling silent.

After half an hour has passed.

The colleague said: “I still want to eat some.”

The moderator said: “We can’t eat it anymore. According to the terminal, we can only taste this unsigned product once.”

It wasn’t just them who felt this way, there were others too.

All those who have tried two bites of the french fries felt frantically refreshed but after they saw that the product was not yet available for purchase, the comments area was full of grief.

“Has the anchor not signed a contract yet?”

“I’ll order 10 first!”

“I just contacted my friends. They all said I was just exaggerating and that there’s no better way than boiling it!”

The colleague looked at the comments with a smile: “It is estimated that the Dark Star chef has started something new. Hurry up! Hurry up and sign a contract with him. Contact this anchor!”

A military base stood above Sky City’s planet. It looked like it was only the size of an island but it is the most solid military force on the entire planet.

In the Empire, the three most powerful factions were:

The Sacrificial Church, with their divine powers that reach the skies;

The Consortium, who control and are the lifeline of the empire’s economy; and

The military who lead the armed forces.

“Secretary Jin.” The little adjutant sitting outside stopped the woman who came out: “Are you alright?”