"I get that," she nodded her head, "but the two of you love each other. That's the only thing that matters."

I nodded and we handed our dress choices to Aria for Liz to try on. We sat down on the comfortable velvet couches and waited for Liz to come out. Liz soon came out in the first dress and we were amazed to see her in that dress but we couldn't see her in that. It wasn't her as I like to say. She came out wearing three more dresses that she decided to try on and they were getting close. After the fourth dress, it was taking a while for her to come out.

"Hey Bella, Liz wants to talk to you." Aria asked.

"Sure." I nodded my head and I headed into the fitting room.

I got up from the couch and headed to the back.

"Hey, what's going on?" I pushed the curtain back and sat down across from her.

"Two shops and over a dozen dresses," she covered her face as she groaned, "and I haven't found a dress yet."

"Hey, that's fine." I rubbed her arm to calm her down. "It's going to take some time to find your dress. Jack is going to cry when he sees you in that dress, I know it."

"Do you like any of the choices so far? Like any designs?" Aria asked Liz.

She started describing what she liked from the dresses she tried on and Aria went out to get dresses that had similar details she liked. I got up from my seat and gave Liz a hug before heading out. I headed back to the waiting area and got into conversation with Liz's parents. It's been a while since I've seen them so it's nice to have a chat with them.

"Holy-" I looked at Liz as she walked out in the dress.

"Shit." Liz's brother, Aaron, completed my thought.

"Holy shit indeed." Andi agreed.

"So, what do you guys think?" She asked us.

"You look amazing." My voice broke a little. "I can't believe you're getting married."-

"My little girl's growing up." We looked over to see Liz's dad with tears in his eyes. "You look beautiful."

I'm pretty sure that everyone's heartstrings were pulled when we saw this moment.

"So, is this the dress?" Aria asked Liz.

"Oh definitely yes." Liz looked at herself in the mirror and twirled around a little.

We took pictures of her in the dress while adjustments and measurements were made. Liz headed back to the fitting room to change into her regular clothes and we said goodbye to Liz and her family before leaving the shop.

"Auntie Liz looked really pretty in her dress." Kara told me as we walked down to the subway.

"She was." I agreed. "You are going to look so pretty in your flower girl dress also."

"Are you going to wear one also?" Kara asked.

"I'm not a flower girl honey," I chuckled, "I'm not going to wear one."

"No, a dress like Auntie Liz." She looked up at me as we got onto the subway cart.

"Oh a wedding dress, not sure honey." I told her. "Why?"

"I want to see you in one. I want you to have your fairy tale moment." She explained while her legs swung back and forth as we sat down on the seats.

"I will but not right now." I told her.

"Why?" She questioned.

"Because I have to make sure I want to marry them. There are many factors that you'll learn about when you get older. Now, ready for the sleepover at Andrew's?" I changed the subject.