"Doctor-" She sighed before her face turned red as a cherry and she started fanning herself. "Dr. Shepherd explained everything. He was very... helpful. He gave me some- sorry." 

     Alex waved her off as he stood beside Ross. "Don't be. Half the patients that come through here have the hots for Shepherd."

     "Dr. Karev," Bailey and Jamie warned the male. 

     "What? It's true." 

     As they left from Kelly's room, Jamie's pager beeped. "Stupid interns, Dr. B!" She called for them and then Bailey. "There's an incoming surgical patient coming through the ER- let's go!"

    But Jamie wished she hadn't rounded the last corner on her run there because she heard the familiar voice before she even had the chance to stop. 

     "Watch it. Hands off of me!" The woman sitting up on the gurney demanded. "I could report you to the Chief and you'd be out on your ass! Where is the Chief?"

     Cristina took the chart and began to read it. "Patient's name is, um..."

     "Where is the Chief? You're all amateurs!"

     Jamie stood in place when Meredith stopped beside her. Shocked

     "Complaining of intermittent cramping, pain and diarrhea. Also suffers from-"

     "-amateurs-" 

     "-Alzheimer's."

     "Patient's name?" Bailey asked the intern to her left. "Come on, Yang, the patient's name?"

     Then Ellis made eye contact with both of her daughters and glared at them. "What the hell are you two doing here?" She demanded. "Haven't I told you two? How many times have I told you not to bother me when I'm at work! Jamie Marie Grey, you know better!" Ellis continued to shout as Meredith ran and hid behind a wall while the eldest stayed in place. 

     "Ellis Grey." Cristina finished. 

     "Meredith and Jamie's mother?" George asked, looking at the two that stood a couple feet away as if they were frozen in place.

     "Amateurs! You're amateurs!" 

     Jamie blinked out of her trance and ran to her mother's side of the gurney. "Mom, hey, calm down. I'm okay, you're okay. I'll get the Chief just calm down, alright? It's okay... I'm here, it's Jamie Marie, remember?"

grey's anatomy

     Jamie stood inside the intern locker room with Meredith by her side as the other interns tried to get in, but Bailey quickly stopped them. "Leave them alone, stop it, stop it!" She scolded the group who were quickly annoying the shit out of her. 

     "Meredith are you okay?" George called in before Bailey put a hand on his mouth to shut him up. 

     "Dr. Cameron and Dr. Karev, stick with the ETS case. And Alex, her blushing impulse- not a toy for you to play with or a button for you to push. Understood?" The male rolled his eyes but eventually nodded and headed off with Ross. 

     "Hey, Meredith, Jamie, you know, um, my great grandmother, she died with Alzheimer's." Cristina spoke but only got slapped by Mila, signaling her to shut up. "What the hell was that for, Stacey?"

     "Why the hell would you say that?" The auburn-haired girl questioned her friend with a scoff. 

     "Look I'm just trying to help-"