Responsibility

🌈 You must take personal responsibility. You cannot change the circumstances, the seasons, or the wind, but you can change yourself. That is something you have charge of. —— Jim Rohn

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ──

Responsibility
Cygate x Femme!
Reader
| Chapter One|

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ──

You were a femme aboard the lost light, you were the only femme besides Nautica and Chromia. You caught the optic of two bots well one. It was a small baby blue and white bot named Tailgate. He was rather smitten with you. If things turned out the way they did you'd probably wouldn't agree to this relationship. 

Tailgate had a partner by the name of Cyclonus, he was an ex-decepticon just like Drift and a few others. Cyclonus agreed to allow you into the relationship because well, he wanted to see Tailgate happy. Cyclonus doesn't engage in sexual activity with you, unless Tailgate was unavaliable. Which was almost never a possibility. 

But whenever he and Cyclonus have you over and things get steamy and heated between the two, you were forced to watch as you believed you weren't allowed to join. 

So this came as a surprise when you were sitting down in the washrooms on a waste bin clutching your spark chamber. You were trembling and tearing up. You weren't sure which one got you sparked, although you have a very sneaking suspicion that it might've been Cyclonuses' doing.  

You brushed away the stray tears before getting up to do your usual washroom ritual, washing your hands and exiting the washroom. 

You were unsure if you wanted to keep it, as it was the result of just sexual frustration, you were worried that Cyclonus wouldn't want the sparkling and will tell you to either abort or he'll call off the relationship. 

You passed by a few bots on the ship to their daily commutes, as they gave you strange looks. You tried not to show any attention or try to have attention on you. 

You made it to the habsuite you shared with the mechs, you were about to place in the code when hushed voices were talking. 

"Cyclonus, I really want you to contribute to this relationship! I want (Y/D) to be included. I feel that she never gets to have fun with you as much." Tailgate said. 

"... I understand. But you have to understand that I do not feel the same way about (Y/D) as you do. I'm attracted to you more than her." Cyclonus said. 

That sentence hurt a lot, and you couldn't bear to hear any more of this. But nonetheless you decided to listen some more. 

"... Cyclonus…" Tailgate hesitated, "If… you don't love (Y/D) the way I do… Then why? Why did you accept her into our relationship?" Tailgate asked. 

"I did it to make you happy, Tailgate, I love you so much and I can't bear to see you sad or unhappy…" Cyclonus said, Tailgate went silent. You started sobbing and walked away. 

You wondered for a while if Cyclonus was doing this for Tailgate, and you got your suspicions. You walked to your room which hasn't been used in a cycle. You had to get sparkling resources. You might ask Skids or Drift for help. 

But for now, you need sleep. You were starting to get sleepy and you went in your bed, it didn't take awhile for your opticlids to grow heavy and you drifted off into recharge. 

The next morning, you got up for work, you had to meet Ratchet soon for a checkup, so you did work. You hadn't really came across Tailgate or Cyclonus so you didn't really care.

You continued to do your job, ignoring everything happening around you. Rodimus asked for more paperwork and you obliged. 

Tailgate arrived at your job, you looked up to see him. "Hello." You said blandly. 

"(Y/D). Where were you last night? You usually are in our room sleeping. Where did you go?" Tailgate asked, you sighed. 

"I decided to stay in my room that night." You said, Tailgate frowns. Or at least you think he could, he has a mask and shades which is hard to try and guess his emotions. 

"Will you be in tonight?" Tailgate asked. 

You shook your helm. "I need space." You said. 

Tailgate seemed sad. "W-Why? Did I do something?" He asked. 

"No. I just need space, in general. It's nothing personal." You said to the minibot who was saddened but understood. 

"Okay… I'll tell Cy." Tailgate said leaving, you wondered if he knew you were lying. But that thought wasn't crossed because you were given more paperwork. 

You worked until Rodimus dismissed you, still tired and feeling nauseous you visited Ratchet. 

"Hey Ratchet." You said. 

"Hello (Y/d). Please sit down." Ratchet said. You complied with him. 

"So how is everything?" He asked. 

"Fine, just keeping it safe, I was working at my job." You said, Ratchet nodded and checked you out. You looked down and swayed your feet up and down. 

"Okay, so your sparkling... It's healthy. Come back in a couple of cycles." Ratchet said. "You might want to keep it easy for the next few cycles." Ratchet advised.

"You might also want to get the mech who sparked you to try and interface with you again otherwise the spark will fizzle out and die." Ratchet explained.

You groaned and sighed. "I understand."

Getting up, you walked to your habsuite. You wondered what you were going to next. You have so many choices to choose from and each and every one of them pointed to talking to Cyclonus.

Laying down on your berth you take a deep breath and sigh. You need to rethink your options.