"It was entertaining," she smiled.

"So....no more drama?"

"Hopefully not."

"Well, we should probably get going if we want to be there are ten," Riot said as he began to head out the door.

As the others began to head out, Eddie turned to Venom.

"I have so much to ask you," he said. Venom chuckled.

"You'll do that when we're back in our room," he replied. "You got a report to finish, right?"

"Yeah." Eddie turned to Carnage. "Well...it was nice to see you in action," he grinned. "You should be in drama."

"I am, actually," Carnage replied. After a pause, he smirked. "Well, you two should probably go back to your dorm. I don't want to intrude on your time together."

"Thanks, Carnage," Venom said with a smile and turned to Eddie. "Ready to get some homework done?"

"Eh, not really, but I have to," Eddie said. "Bye, Carnage."

"Bye, guys, " Carnage said with a wave as the door closed. "Guess this is what I get for being a rich city boy," he mused with a grin. "Friends and pranks. Life is good."

Eddie was still shook from the prank. As soon as the door closed, he turned to Venom.

"Seriously, that was a prank?" he asked for the one hundredth time.

"Did you like it?"

"Yeah, but two months....? Geez. Remind me to ask you tomorrow to give me more details."

Venom chuckled and moved him backwards towards his desk.

"Finish your homework," he said.

"What, why you being so insistent? Are we gonna do what we did last night?" Venom leaned in close.

"Do you want to? " he asked quietly.

Eddie smiled sheepishly.

"Well, I kinda havta get this paper done..." he began but before he could get anything else out, Venom had pressed a kiss to his mouth.

"V..." he gasped, trying to push the other away. "I need to—" His breath hitched when Venom allowed one finger to slip in his pants.

"Yes? You need to what? What do you need to do?" Venom smirked against his neck.

"I need— oh —to finish this," Eddie muttered as the tip of Venom's claw gently skimmed against the head of his dick.

"Then finish it," Venom chuckled.

"I c-can't."

"Why not?"

"Y-you're distracting me."

"Then don't be distracted."

"Venom—" Eddie felt his boyfriend slowly shoving his entire hand into Eddie's boxers.

"Hmm? Yes, Eddie?" Venom mused, faking innocence.

"I-I'm ready."

"No, no, Eddie, you need to finish your homework," Venom replied, turning his boyfriend's whole body around and making him face his computer, keeping both hands at work, one in his pants, the other lifting up his shirt.

"I-I can't when you're touching me like that," Eddie stuttered as that long tongue  curled tenderly around his throat, tickling him a little.

"Focus, baby," Venom whispered.