Chapter Eleven

Last night was a fairytale..

"Y-You love m-me?" I stuttered, as he pulled away.

"Leena, The day I saw you.. I wanted to talk to you so badly. and One day, I did make that wish come true. As soon as we became close friends, I fell in love with you - I tried to make this feeling that I never felt with any girl, go away. but I can't..I couldn't. My love for you was too strong to go away. I was afraid to confess my feelings to you because I thought you didn't love me.. But, you do." He said, smiling while looking deeply in my eyes.

I was speechless, unable to speak or say anything - I didn't know what to do..

"I.. I felt the same way.." I said shyly and smiled.

I never, in my life thought that someone would confess to me.

He suddenly hugged me tight, and like he never wanted to let me go.

"I love you, Leena. Always did, Always had." Dylan said and kissed my forehead.

"I love you too, Dylan." I said, and hugged him back.

--

After we confessed our feelings for each other, I fell asleep in Dylan's arms. It felt so damn comfortable being in his arms.

I woke up, feeling a bit dizzy because of the bright sun, hitting my eyes as soon as I opened them.

I saw Dylan, sleeping like a cute baby.

I gently took his arm off me and sneakily looked at his face - He looked so peaceful and cute.

"Boo." Said he, as his eyes flew open, pecked my lips and smirked at me.

What the! He wasn't sleeping at all. Damn him.

"Checking me out, eh?" He said and winked.

"Oh, shut up! You weren't sleeping at all!" I said and rolled my eyes, as my cheeks started to burn.

"I don't care. Aw, you look so cute when you blush." He said and kissed my cheek.

That made me blush EVEN MORE.

"So, want to go out somewhere?' He asked.

"I don't know. Up to you." I said and shrugged.

"Hmm, tell me where we should go." He said and snuggled on my neck.

"Surprise me." I said and put my tongue out at him.

"Let's go to the park." He responded and smiled.

I nodded my head and agreed to his decision.

"I'll be waiting outside. Oh, and call it a date." He said and winked at me - then walked out.

A date? That just made me shiver down my spine.

I decided to wear a tee that 'Follow your heart' across it, and paired it with my white short shorts.

Then, I curled my hair softly, and put on some mascara, lipgloss and powder to see my natural look.

I slipped on my silver sandals and headed downstairs.

As I was walking down the stairs, I saw Dylan standing, waiting for me. He was wearing a blue plaid shirt and khaki pants, and black supra shoes.

He looked so damn hot.

"Wow." was all he can say.

His eyes never left mine, as he scanned my body.

"You look gorgeous, Leena." He said.