55

"HyunJin please tell me".

"Tell you what?"

"Tell me, please. I beg you".

"TELL YOU WHAT? GET IT STRAIGHT TO THE FUCKING POINT". HyunJin almost yell at the younger from irritation. Why can't he just say it directly and stop beating around the bush.

"Tell me....... i didn't say any shit last night". Felix looked at HyunJin with a hopeful eyes. Hopeful that he didn't do dumb shit when he's drunk and when they had sex.

HyunJins' face then suddenly went into slight frown. "You don't.......you don't remember anything?" His voice low and close to muffled.

Felix nod his head. "Yeah. I remember us having sex but not much after we did the intercourse. Did i say or do something idiotic after that? Please tell me there's none". Felixs' voice are desperate, much to Hyunjins' disappointment.

But......what about all the things you said to me last night? Were all of those just nothing to you? I can't just say it to you cause knowing you, you won't believe it anyways. Felix being a caring citizen towards Hwang HyunJin? Hah. There's no way Felix will find it true.

"No. You did not. You.......you immediately fell asleep after". HyunJin answered, his eyes went back to the show he's watching on the tv. His hands lowkey gripping on the pillow placed on his lap.

Felix then noticed the sudden behavior of the elder. He went beside HyunJin and wrapped his arms around the tallers' shoulder.

"Hey, is there something wrong? Is your hand throbbing again?" Felix asked, rubbing Hyunjins' left wrist to soothe the elders' hand.

"It's nothing." HyunJin timidly answered and pulled away from Felixs' touch, moving a bit further and continued focusing his attention to the television.

"There's definitely not nothing going on, Jin. Please, tell me what's wrong. Maybe i could help". Felix pout his lips as he tried to drape his arms around the elder once more, only receiving the same treatment he got seconds ago.

"Wanna know what's wrong? Remember it yourself". HyunJin got up from Felixs' bed, heading straight downstairs to the kitchen and opened the door of the fridge. He fished out for his Heineken he bought that he hasn't touched yet. Oh fuck, he hasn't paid Felix back for paying his Heineken. Dammit!

"JIN~ PLEASE TELL ME WHAT'S WRONG". Felixs' faint voice becoming clearer as he jogged downstairs, following Hyunjin around. "I thought I didn't say any dumb shit when I was drunk? Is there something else I need to know?" Felix nudged Hyunjins' shoulders, accidentally moving out roughly that made HyunJin spill his lovely beer.

"FELIX, WHAT THE HELL?". HyunJin snapped as he put the beer inside the fridge once more and slam the door close.

"You're not talking to me, asshole. Tell me what's the problem and stop that bitchy behavior. Tell me what's going on!?" Felix couldn't tolerate this moody ass of HyunJin. Earlier, they were just being all lovey-dovey, cuddling each other on the bed while watching random Netflix series, then HyunJin getting jealous when Felix showed his gallery full of him and his friends pictures yesterday, and then the motherfucker laughed his ass out when Felix told him the story about the 'dogs followed them to death' story and now, he's being a sulky toddler and Felix doesn't know how to fix it because the elder won't tell him what is wrong.

"I'm not gonna tell you. You're not gonna believe me anyways". HyunJin spoke coldly and started walking his feet away from Felix, doesn't know where to go but all he know is that he want to get away from the blonde. But to his dismay, Felix followed his track all the way round, the kitchen, living room, even in the bathroom! "Why are you here? You'll gonna peek at my dick?" HyunJin cocked his brow as he pulled down his short to empty his urinary bladder.