chapter 3

"Son, she is your past. Your time is more valuable than wasting on her.

Shivaay had dinner and sat for some time with his family And Aditi strange as he Didn't even consider Aditi as His family as his father insisted.

"Dad, I am tired now, going to sleep, I have an early shoot tomorrow," Shivaay informed his father.

"Sure, son. Good night," his father wished him night and sat watching TV.

"Good night dad, good night mom," his mother just nodded, and his loathing for Anika increased.

For bloody Four years, his mother had not given a smile and had turned even more aloof when he told her Aditi being his girlfriend now.

Taking a deep breathe, he entangled his fingers with Aditi's and walked toward his room.

As they were out of sight, Shivaay's father asked his wife, exasperatedly, "why don't you talk to Shivaay?"

"Because, he deserves this and much more. I can't believe I went away for a short while and he threw her away from his life." She poured out her feelings.

"You know what she did and still you chose not to believe it," he raked his fingers through his hairs,

"I don't know what magic she spelt on you but what she did was utterly wrong, stop punishing your son for a woman like Anika." He said furiously and retired to his room.

"Until my heart is not ready to believe she is wrong, I will not believe." She was determined.

Now, that she knew Anika was around, she would definitely go to meet her.
.......,...................................................

Other side:

"I see, I will arrange for your marriage for this Friday, two days from today!" Karan's father sighed after a pregnant break and finally let out a smile. He happily gave in on their demand.

"Thank you dad," Karan jumped like a Excited child.

"Welcome son," his father chuckled, seeing his son.

Karan hugged Anika and kissed her temple lovingly.

He said, "Let me bring something sweet from kitchen" He went out.

"Come here Anika, sit down, feel comfortable," his tone was soft.

"Thank you uncle," she sat down on the chair.

"Mention not and you can call me dad now, like Karan does," he said with a honest smile.

"D...dad, are you happy with this? I know, I am not your choice for your son," she asked with her eyes lowered.

"Yes, you may not be the choice for him but it doesn't matter, since I always gave him the right to choose the right for himself.

He chose you. It was live-in thing, that I was not happy. Now that you both took a smart decision, I am happy, very happy. This is one of the happiest moment of my life," his eyes were smiling for a change.

She had never seen his eyes smiling.

"Dad this means a lot to me, your acceptance." She said, Her eyes getting teary, "

"If father and daughter meeting has ended, here the sweet." He pulled forward the ice cream and bowls.

"Ice-cream," his father and his going to be wife parted and shrieked in shock, looking at each other for his stupidity and guffawing.

Inwardly he smiled that the tangible tension between his two special people ended, he put them on desk and started filling the bowls. "That is all I found in the freezer.