Chapter 1: A surprise visit

Wondae was lying in his bed, back facing the door, and curled up to find a position that wouldn't send pain up to his back. He wasn't exactly succeeding! His doctor has said to lie straight down and try not to move, but that was just making his back feel worse!

He was trying to get some sleep when he felt a hand settle on his back. He twisted around to see his group member, Munik, staring down at him. Munik didn't look very good, his eyes had some of the worst eye bags. He probably hasn't slept for days even though that is the one thing he should probably be doing.

Wondae scoots up, sits his back on his pillows, and opens his arms to have Munik cuddle into him. They haven't even said a word yet, although they don't need to. The two boys have always had a really strong relationship and the only thing that ever got in the way of it was when Munik would get insecure.

Finally, after Munik settled into Wondae's arms he spoke "Are you okay?" he asked matter of factly. It was such a simple yet hard question to answer. In all honesty, Wondae wasn't okay, he lost everything he ever thought he wanted in life all because of this stupid injury. Munik knew this of course but it was more than that He was worried about his Hyung and his worry grew day by day.

"I'm alive" was the answer Wondae settled on and then added, "What about you?" Munik also couldn't answer his question properly. What was he supposed to say? That it took all his energy just to get out of bed and force himself to visit wondae? That he wanted desperately to sleep but could never force himself to do it? No. He couldn't say any of these things, so instead sighed and cuddled closer to Wondae's chest.

This is the place Munik feels at home the most. The only place he can actually finally drift off to sleep and so he does. Wondae chuckles as he hears Munik's breathing even out. He finds a place for them to settle in comfortably and with just a slight sting in his back, he falls asleep smiling for the first time in days.

Munik awakens with a crook in his neck but surprisingly feels very feel rested. He then looks over to see Wondae laying beside him with his arm under his head and he realized why he slept. Wondae is on his phone looking through Instagram. When he suddenly notices Munik awake and puts his phone down.

"How long was I out for?" Munik asks as he rubs his eyes. "About 15 hours" Wondae replies with a smile. Munik nearly jumps out of the bed in surprise. How had he fallen asleep for that long? "I need to get home! My parents-" He starts but Wondae explains to him that he already called his parents and asked if he was able to sleepover. Munik relaxes at that and relaxes back into Wondae's bed.
Munik then looks over at Wondae with a smile and says simply "so what do you wanna do?"