A carnival date (Flashback version)

Start from the beginning

Ron: Man your friends are weird sometimes Luz.

Luz: Yeah but their the ones who took care of me when im here in the boiling isle.

I thought that if i could hang around here for the moment then Lockdown won't track me down. Then i snapped out from my thoughts when Luz called my name.

Luz: Hey Ron, you ok???

Ron: Yeah just thinking that's all.

Luz: We better head downstairs before our breakfast gets cold.

Ron: Yeah but first we need to change our clothes.

After 10 minutes we change our clothes, we head downstairs to the kitchen and saw Eda mixing something in her witch cauldron.

Eda: There you two were i thought you two never wake up or maybe some private time you guys required.

Me and Luz suddenly blushed about Eda statement.

King: Oh all they did just cuddling and kissing that's all and it's quite cute.

Eda: Well come here you two before your breakfast is about to get cold.

Me and Luz went to sit at the table and eat our breakfast.

Eda immediately spoke after me and Luz have our breakfast.

Eda: So how was your healing up kid???

Ron: Right now i feel better than ever thanks to you Eda.

Eda: Don't mention it kid but i gonna say yesterday was great Ron.

King: Yeah that Spidermonkey form of yours was awesome and it can also evolved.

Luz: It's not everday you guys can see this hero in action. (She compliment about my awesomeness)

Ron: Well you know saving the day is my game.

After we finished with our breakfast, we decided to have a chat with Eda about her witchcraft or something but Eda ensure us that's it's not dangerous or anything and just for personal reason.

Eda then suddenly had an idea for me and Luz to have some alone time together.

Eda: Hey kiddo's you know that there's a carnival in town.

Eda showed us the flier's about the carnival.

I saw Luz getting excited about the carnival.

Luz: The carnival is today. This will be perfect date for us. Don't ya think Ron.

Ron: Yeah it's great for a date Luz but don't you remember the incident that i had you know the last time we went to a carnival.

Luz: Ohhhh yeah how could i not forget about That.

Eda: About what Luz???

Luz: oh it's just remembering my first date that's all.

Eda: Wait you're telling me that you and Ron had your first date in a carnival.

Luz: Yup. (She smiled at Ron)

Eda: How cute Luz had her first date.

Both Ron and Luz blushed.

Eda: Haha i can see it in your face that it went well.

Luz: Well we sorta have fun.

Ron: Fun for her but not for me. (I was sulking).

Luz just giggles the fact that i had some issues with carnival games.

Eda: I see that someone is sulking.