𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐅𝐨𝐮𝐫

╰┈➤ ❝the aftermath ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

╰┈➤ ❝the aftermath 
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

'HE IS YOUR WHAT?' Remus and Sirius exclaimed, shocked.

'Boyfriend, you know a romantic partner who you-' Lillian replies with a shrug, but was interrupted by her two favourite godfathers.

'We know what a boyfriend is, Lillian.' Remus looked annoyed.

'Oh, I thought you guys didn't know what it meant, seeing your reaction.' Lillian playfully remarks, earning glares from her godfathers. 

'Enough. I know have any of this nonsense. He probably brainwashed my innocent and lovely pronglet.' Sirius pouts, as he reaches over and hugs his goddaughter/niece.

'There, there baby prongs, Uncle Padfoot will get rid of the spider weirdo.' Sirius pats his goddaughter's hair. 

'Padfoot, don't call him a spider weirdo or I swear to Merlin, I'll turn you into a ferret.' Lillian threats her uncle, who looks scared of her for a second. The previous summer when she stayed over with the two of them, Draco had visited. And coincidence pissed the young Potter, and as a result she had turned him into a ferret for a day or two. He couldn't remember. 

'He's a great guy. Far better than the ones at Hogwarts.' Lillian tried to reason with her godfathers, who mentally agreed but they wouldn't say it out loud. Their pup was too young to date. 

Protest of disagreement from the male population was heard who resided in Hogwarts for their schooling. 

'Pet, my love come there.' Lillian says, making her boyfriend walk up to where she was sitting after her godfathers dragged her away. He had a look of panic on his face, he didn't except to meet her family this quick or on this circumstance. Quickly wiping his sweaty palm on his jeans, he placed his hand out of the two man to shake.