CHAPTER 19| Healing & First Date......?

Start from the beginning

Lixue stood up from his bed with new found determination igniting inside of him. He had let everyone be held back because of him and he had to make it up to them. He also had to train three times harder to caught up on everything that he had lost.

"Don't worry Master. I am ready to begin." Master nodded,his face not showing it but his pride heightened with his heart full of pride. Lixue was a fighter and he would continue to overcome whatever it was that life threw at him....... he hoped.
________________________________________________________

"Li can we talk please." Tangsan called the boy who was about to enter his room. Lixue looking surprised and curious walked to him.

"Yes." The awkwardness in his voice was very clear. It was a while since they had had any time to be together and they were now acting more stupid than they did before with Lixue avoiding eye contact and Tangsan forgetting what he wanted to say the moment the boy was in his presence.

"Ummm... I was wondering if....... umm....... if you would like to go on a date with me. You know a real one, just the two of as right now." Lixue looked uncomfortable his vision darting to be falling sun, it was getting late.

"I don't know Sangy. It's almost night time and I don't think we would be allowed to go outside..... after everything that happened." He tried to explain.

"It's not outside. I prepared everything here because I know that you would feel more comfortable in here." His eyes were full of uncertainty and Lixue was really conflicted but he still agreed with it.

"Okay."

"Really?" Lixue just laughed at his boyfriend's surprised face, nodding his head in confirmation.

"Can I hold your hand?" A baffled Lixue looked at Tangsan with a confused face. "What?"

"Your hand. I want to ask permission to hold it since you do seem a bit jumpy anytime someone tries to touch you." Tangsan could really be overbearingly paranoid sometimes and it was really sweet of him to ask first and how he notice such tiny details that many seemed to not see. He was really something else and that's what made Lixue love him all the more.

"Yes, I guess you now have my permission." Lixue jokingly replied putting his hand out for the older boy to hold, Tangsan doing just that leading them to the more remote part of the school. Lixue was a bit frightened by that but he reassured himself that he was with Tangsan and nothing bad could happen with him there.

"Close your eyes for a moment." Lixue just complied. He heard a few shuffling sounds before hearing Tangsan's voice.          

"You can open your eyes now Li." Lixue was blown away by what he saw. The place was surrounded by dozens of fireflies while blue sliver plants made a path to the make shift log table and chairs. The candles lighted up with two plates sited on the log table, gave an air of magic. Everything felt magical and it was like he was in a fairytale.

"Oh Sangy, it's beautiful." When did Tangsan get time to prepare all these, Lixue didn't know and really,he didn't care.

"I know it's not much but I hope you like it." Lixue really wanted to smack him on the head, how many times did he have to tell him that he didn't care about how big or small the gesture was. All that mattered to him was that he was spending time with the love of his life.

"I love it. You don't really have to beat yourself up trying to impress me Sangy. I'm just content with the thought of you thinking about me enough to do all this. It's really sweet of you." Tangsan found himself smiling at that while he served the food, removing it from a small basket.

Their first date was really romantic for both Lixue and Tangsan and it would have been even more so if some nosey people weren't spying on them.

"Oh look at them. They are so cute together."

"I know, it's so sickening." Micax  scoffed,rolling his eyes.

"Are you two actually serious. You dragged me or the way here to spy on their intimate moment."    

"Ji don't act like a saint. You are practically glaring at the hand that Tangsan has connected to Lixue own hand right now and we didn't force you. We didn't force anyone of you actually." Wu whispered looking at the people behind them, Mu Bai and Rong Rong having sheepish smiles while fatty and Oscar were making plans on ways to tease Tangsan after this. The only person that wasn't present was Zhu Zhu Qing who had brain cells that the others were lacking. She knew that the two needed to have their privacy but it's a shame that the others couldn't be like her.

"How did you even know they were going to be here." Mu Bai asked the two masterminds who had instigated the spy operation.

"Let's just say...... hey were did they go." Micax asked surprised. Everyone else looked to find out that they were indeed gone.

Lixue giggled at whatever  Tangsan had said into his ear after they had successfully gotten any form the spies. They now found themselves at the cliff side were they had swore to never leave each other, sitting just at the edge while looking at the stars.

"Do you think that there's something out there, beyond the stars." Lixue asked so randomly that it took Tangsan by surprise. "Why do you ask that?".           

"I don't really know. I'm just wondering that's all." Lixue shook his head forgetting about his question as he placed his head on Tangsan's chest, the both of them in each other's arms while looking at the stars.

************************************************************************************************************
' Unedited.'