𝓠𝓾𝓮𝓼𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷 𝓲𝓷 𝓶𝔂 𝓶𝓲𝓷𝓭

𝓚𝓪𝓸𝓻𝓾 𝓟𝓞𝓥

When I saw Adam show his exit with those lights inside the stage, I decided to prepare a script for my acting to go to the hotel.

I put my hand on Joe's shoulder and said "I have to go ..."

" what has happened?" Joe said.

"Something made me have to go." I said.

" OK"

I got out of the S and put on my normal clothes and put a mask on my face.
I arrived at the hotel.
I went to the reception area and said the room number that Adam had said and got the key.

Adam hadn't yet arrived.

Why did I come so early? ...

I hate myself for being so eager for such a thing.
Until Adam came to the hotel, I went to the bathroom and washed myself.
I came out of the bathroom and sat on the bed for a while.

I heard a voice and I opened the door and Adam entered the room.
His secretary wanted to wait outside the room, but Adam said, "Come in."
I was surprised.

" what do you mean ?!" I said.

"Wherever I go, he must come," Adam said.

The boy was surprised again by Adam's words, but then showed himself to be normal.

"Ainosuke_Sama. I'm waiting outside." The boy said, and Adam continued, "No. You will stay here."

"Why-"

"A dog never speaks to its owner," Adam shouted, and I remained silent.

" I understood"

Why a dog?!...

What sin did that boy commit that he should have become the secretary of that person?

From there he started to take off his tie and came towards me.

"Do you want this boy to stand here?!" I said and Adam didn't say a word ...

He grabbed my knees and tore them apart, but I resisted.
When I looked at that boy, his face was not clear at all.

Adam whispered in my ear, "Don't pay attention to him."

HOW CAN I NOT PAY ATTENTION TO HIM?!

My hair was still wet and very annoying.
He untied my towel and started licking my nipple ...

I felt very bad.
I didn't like that feeling at all.
I tried to control my voice and body. Because that boy was looking at us.
I gripped my lips with my teeth so that no sound came out of my mouth.

It was very difficult to overcome your emotions when you hated something.
Every moment in that situation, I would say to myself, "I hate him ... I hate him ... I hate him."

...

𝓣𝓪𝓭𝓪𝓼𝓱𝓲 𝓟𝓞𝓥

From the very beginning, when I heard Ainosuke_Sama's request from mr.Sakurayashiki, I felt my heart tighten..‌.

Now he wants me to stand next to him and look at him?!

Do you want to torment me?!

The sounds that were repeated in my ear made me breathe more slowly.
It was as if they were pressing on my chest. They were suffocating me ...

Very stupid

Suffocation with the sound of moaning ...

I couldn't stand it. I couldn't do anything for myself.

It's known who is doing this by force for money ...

The only one who enjoys this situation right now is Ainosuke_Sama. I bit my lip and searched my skin.
My breath was heavy and I was breathing hard. I wanted to throw up but I couldn't.
.
.
.

Mr. Sakurayashiki was lying on the bed, pulling a blanket over himself, and Ainosuke_Sama was in the bathroom, and I was standing there.

"Why did you listen to him in this situation and stand here?" Mr.Sakurayashiki said calmly to me and I didn't want to talk, but I had to ask him the question that was on my mind and bothered me a lot.

I answered the question in my mind.

"I have no right .."

I couldn't help but ask my question, "Why did you accept his request when you hated something like this?"

And finally we both fell into a long silence.

When Ainosuke_Sama came out of the bathroom, he put on his clothes and put the money on the hotel drawer, and we left together.

𝓚𝓪𝓸𝓻𝓾 𝓟𝓞𝓥

When I thought a little carefully about the boy's question, I asked myself every moment why I accepted his request? ...

Is money worth so much suffering? ...

Why am I selling my body for money?

___________________
To be continue...
Vote if u liked it.