Artimis' Wolf - Chapter 1 *Not Edited*

*Not Edited don't hate*

Narrator's POV

Julia ran to the woods where she heard a child's cry. She followed the cry to a clearing where a little girl no older than 7 was lying. Julia approached the child with caution making sure it wasn't a trap and when Julia didn't sense any monsters she knelt beside the girl and treated to her wounds. When the wounds were treated and wrapped up Julia gave the girl some food for the Gods. As the child was eating the ambrosia Julia heard a low growl and out stalked the most beautiful wolf she had ever seen- it was midnight black with a...sheen of white fur like white dew on black grass. The wolf had electric blue eyes. Like Samantha's. She thought. Samantha was the daughter of Zeus and Julia's half cousin with her being a child of Hades and all. She felt safe with the wolf, it gave a powerful, yet calm aura.

"I don't want to shoot you." Julia called.  "But if you come any closer I'll be forced to. " The wolf growled and took a step forward, as if taunting her. Julia took a breath "I'm sorry but you brought this onto yourself" As she raised her bow she heard a voice behind her.

"That's enough."

Julia whipped around, and where the little girl used to sit, stood a girl who looked to be 18 and looked strangely familiar... Julia realized who it was and quickly bowed "M'Lady Artimis! What are you doing here?" She mentally kicked herself for how rude that came out, but before she could conjure up an apology Artimis spoke.

"Relax Julia. I need you to help me with something. But first I need you to answer a question."  Julia was confused. What could Lady Artimis need her for? "I've had my eye on you for quite some time, Julia." Artimis started, effectively pulling Julia out of her thoughts."For the purpose it had to be on the full moon before your 14th birthday. I was going with my Hunters at camp not far from here getting ready to arrive at camp by night fall when I heard that camp was being attacked. I decided to encounter you now rather than later. Now. You must have questions. So ask away."                                                 

    ~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~