20

(A/N: I don't want to give spoilers but I had to make up this 'cancer' jennie had because I wanted their to be some sort of resolution in which some cancers don't have , hence why I made this one up and made stuff up along with it)

LISA POV

After a 45 minute drive I park my car in the location Rosé had shared. GD wasn't answering fast enough and it's as if god heard my prayers.

I knock down several doors , even though south London is the 'most crimed' area of London , I wasn't fricking scared , because I needed to confront Jennie but the more I had to look for her my blood was boiling even more , I swear I think steam was coming out of my ears.

Finally the last door I knocked on , Jennie had opened and I pushed the door so hard she screamed. How did she get a house so god damn fast?

"YOU fucking" I tug on my hair as she shuts the door before anyone can hear and turns to look at me

"HOW COULD YOU DO THIS TO ME" I wipe out the table full of glasses on the floor watching every glass smash and then pushing over her chairs I couldn't control this outburst I was having

"I'm sorry" she sobbed as she tried to stop me but I swear I couldn't even function my anger was coming out even more remembering how much I missed her , knowing she left me wondering for so long , the fact that she thought it was best that I grew hate for her?

"YOU'RE NOT SORRY" I screamed at her , my tears streaming

Jennie slid down from the wall to the floor on her knees as she wiped away her tears

I couldn't help but walk to her and fall on my knees , avoiding the glass smashed

"How could you think for a second I would ever be able to move on from you" i whisper as I sob in front of her

She listens to me quietly as she begins sobbing

"I knew you still loved me , you still fucking love me , you liar"

"I don't Lisa you need to leave" she tries to say firmly even though I knew she didn't want me to go and I didn't want to leave her , she's fighting her own demons here

"I knew it" I shake my head

"Lisa , you need to leave , I didn't leave you for you to come back to me , I don't want you back do you understand" she holds my hands as she sobs

"If you love me then leave me to it" she says as she looks me directly in the eyes are she pleads

"You can't , I'm not leaving your side , do you fucking understand , I AM NOT GOING jennie , you can scream , anywhere you go I'll chase you , I've had enough of this game , you tried to not hurt me but my heart and my head hasn't been the same since you walked out that door"

"Lisa all I wanted was for you to just be okay , it hurts me knowing you won't ever be able to move on after I leave , I am terrified, I just wanted you to be able to have a life without me and be used to it , I didn't do it maliciously , I thought if I left you that you'd be able to find your way back" she responds between tears , her voice almost going which makes me cry , she loves me that much

I felt like this conversation was so needed , I settle next to her and lean back my tears didn't stop , we just sat in silence sobbing our eyes out.

"I'm taking you home , don't fight me because I'll tie you up and take you"

"I'll go back to my house I won't go back home" she stubbornly says , not realising she called our place home and it made me feel good.

"I won't fight you on that , but if you EVER , and I mean it if YOU EVER do anything like that again , I'll ..."

"You'll kill me" she chuckled lightly

"I didn't mean it like that" I snap at her "but your not gonna fucking die , not on my watch , I'll find the best doctors out their and you'll be back on your feet in no time"

"And if I die?" She looks at me and I felt my heart shatter , I felt sick to my stomach

"Then I'll die" I can't imagine my life without her and the year+ time I spent without her was pure hell.

Silence filled the room and then Jennie stood up and went to pack her bags , I spent my time cleaning the glass I smashed , I kept sniffling and I could hear Jennie sniffling too. I wish I could hug her and kiss her better.

Once she's ready , I take her luggage out of her hand "get in the car" I firmly say to her , she didn't argue with me she just got in the back of the car , I had unlocked it and she sat quietly in the back , once I had loaded the boot I had walked to the drivers seat and got in.

I didn't question why she didn't sit beside me , at least I was bringing her back.

The whole car journey was silent until I stopped somewhere to get food , I opened her car door and my car was too high up for her , now I wonder how she even got in being that short , I held her by her waist as she used my shoulder for support and got down.

"McDonald's , KFC? What do you feel like eating?" I look over because clearly that was our only option and I am not going to Pret to eat.

"I don't know I lost my appetite" she whispers

"You used to love McDonald's" I turn to her in a bit of shock

"I haven't eaten McDonald's , the last time I had it was probably with you"

"Well I want you to at least try and eat I know your hungry" I hold her arm and walk towards the McDonald's , she didn't look at me she looked down like she was fighting thoughts in her head , like she regretted being that open with me.

-