Chapter Ten

"(y/n) ..." Shiro breathed, walking over having tracked you when you randomly went off course when ordered to return to FireArms.

"You two should get back." You replied, "Before Shooter realizes you're gone."

"We'll be fine." Gray waved standing beside you, gazing through the tree lining peeking towards the graduation taking place. "What's he gonna do-?" Gray wondered, "-kill us?"

"Why are we here?" Shiro asked the better question, looking from U.A.'s graduation to your masked face. Granted he couldn't see your expression, your stiff body language told him everything he needed to know.

"Yui Kodai-!" Mr. Principle's joyful voice called the student on stage to accept their diploma.

"(y/n)-" Shiro reached out, gripping your shoulder. "-hey." You didn't turn to gaze at him, you didn't even care enough to voice a reply.

"Man-" Gray leaned against a nearby tree, "-you gotta let them go. You're holding onto memories that are eating away at you from the inside out."

"I can't." You simply replied.

"You can't what?" Gray blinked.

"Shutazu Kugutsu-?" Mr. Principle called the next name.

"I can't let them go." You whispered, the memories you clanged to while trapped inside the dark kept you from going insane. Granted they were unwanted and forced from the people you once cherished and would die for; they were light in your darkened hell.

"Mr. Principle-" Midnight whispered, her voice getting captured by the microphone. "-she won't be here, remember...the accident?"

"Oh right-right-!" Mr. Principle nodded. "-ah-ahem... Setsuna Tokage!" He moved to the next name on his list.

"You have too." Shiro softly replied.

"If I do..." You breathed, "...I'll become them."

"Them?" Gray frowned, "Who?"

"My siblings." You finally broke your trans, turning your head to look at Shiro. Silence filled the surrounding, Gray and Shiro looked to one another for advice. Had you really become so broken that false memories of people who didn't care about you were the only thing keeping you together.

"What the fuck?" Shiro breathed, shaking his head, not giving himself another second to ponder the possible reasons you were attacking U.A. as he hopped onto Aizawa's heels following the group as they made their way to the front of the school.

"What is she doing!?" Gray breathed through his lips, dumbstruck upon seeing you facing off against the big three from Class C3-A.

"Tamaki!" Nejire breath hitched, eyes locked onto his figure being thrown backwards. Hearing the light crack of a twig you turned in time to watch Mirio's fist fly past your head. Mirio's bright blue eyes held shock, not understanding how you side stepped his strike. While swirling in confusion you flipped around, using your good leg hitting him square in the chest sending him flying after Tamaki.

You turned, spinning past Nejire's outreached hands, her quirk was slow. Using your elbow with the bleeding bullet wound, you slammed it against her nose, her head flew upward, you boredly watched her eyes water on contact. You didn't let her stumble backwards, taking a hold of her head, you bent her down, slamming your knee against her skull quickly followed by a blow to her lower spine.