3. Toyota Corolla

~By Request~ 

Characters: Corey (M.), Tommaso (M.)

(Written from Corey's POV)

"I can't believe you said that" I yelled at him, we were in the middle of a Target drink aisle. 

"What are you talking about" Tommaso asks sternly, completely serious.

"We've been dating for two months and you want to have a break? Hell no" I respond irritated.

"Corey, babe, I'm just saying if we could experiment, then maybe it wouldn't feel so forced when were together"

"Forced? What do you mean forced?"

"I- I- I didn't mean forced."

"But you said it. You said forced. If you didn't mean it why would you say it?"

"You're making too big of a deal out of this-"

"A big deal? you tell me that you want to take a break, then you say we need to experiment, now I'm forcing you?" I'm pissed off, what does he think this is? Yes, it's true that we've never done anything super sexual before but that doesn't mean I don't want to, I just don't know if he's ready. 

"All I'm saying babe is that," he puts his hands on my waist chills race down my spine, "Maybe we could do something... a little different, a little... you know, naughty" we winks at me and kisses me in a way that he's never kissed me before. Before I know it I drop the basket and I'm getting pulled out of the aisle by Tommaso.

We go out and the bright sun burns my eyes, I'm looking for the Toyota Corolla that we arrived in and it's obvious that Tommaso has found it based on the fact that he's leading me in a direction. He pushes me against the side and we start making out, it's incredible as if we know each others next move, his warm tongue dancing with mine. He fumbles with the keys trying to unlock the car and when the chirp sound occurs he opens the back seat door, shoving me onto the seat, where he follows suit and climbs on top of me. His hands explore my body in ways that they haven't before, he lifts my shirt and as I gasp he says "don't worry baby, nothing bad will happen" and he continues to kiss me. All of a sudden my shirt is off exposing my bare chest he pauses kissing me for a second and says "Oh my god Corey, you have the body of a god". I blush and before I can say anything, his lips are back on top of mine. I struggle to get his shirt off and he assists me, thankfully. I can't help but brush my hand across his abs, Tommaso looks like he was carved out of marble to resemble a greek god. I feel his hands taking the chain from my pants and he looks at me and smiles in a lustful way, he gently wraps the chain around my neck and chokes me. Then he unbuttons my pants, exposing my boxers as I do the same to him. He's rock hard and I can see his dick through his boxers, "oh god he's packing" I think to myself and bit my lip. I look up at him and he starts pulling harder on the chain and kisses my neck. I let out a moan as I feel him leave a hickey on my neck. The space in the back of the Corolla is tight but we don't mind, our bodies are in sync with each other not needing much space between us. Tommaso pulls down my pants to expose me and he looks me dead in the eyes "holy shit, your dick is huge" he says now biting his own lip. He doesn't waste any time he shoves the head of my dick into his mouth and starts doing these tongue tricks that I've never known existed. Then he slowly goes further down on my dick, engulfing it, and he enjoys it too I've noticed through his series on moans and gags, soon he's fit his mouth completely around my dick, and he sucks harder as I moan louder, my balls start to fill and get tight and I know I'm about to cum all over his throat, I let a large gasp out as I release my seed deep into the throat. He gulps it down and licks his lips. 

Then when I can't take it anymore, I rip his boxers off and shove his rock hard dick into my mouth, he tastes so good, I can't believe I've gone so long without him. He thrusts himself into my mouth and yells at me to go faster, I do, and he pulls harder on the chain around my neck. 

"Oh God YES!" He yells, "Corey I'm going to cum"

I pull his dick out of my mouth and start rubbing it, soon white warm cum shoots out of the tip, and I lick him clean. 

"Get up and turn around" Tommaso looks at me seriously.

I do what he says, he still has the chain in his hand, as he shoves his cock into my asshole, I feel the wholeness of it throughout my body and I wince in pain. He starts thrusting it harder into me, then he pulls out, then he thrusts again. He repeats this pattern multiple times until i heat his balls smacking against my ass cheeks. *thwack, thwack, thwack* as he rides me faster and harder until i finally lose myself  with him in my, my whole body shakes and I can't help it "Oh Tommaso, Oh yes, oh my god" I yell as he finishes inside of me, I do the same. and we lay there in the back seat for a while. Then we compose ourselves, put our clothes back on and He gets in the drivers seat, me in the passenger seat.

"So.." I say hesitantly, "You still want to take a break?"

He laughs, "Not one bit, but I'd like to experiment again" he says, "I want you inside me next" she says with a smirk.

"I think that can be arranged" I say back blushing.

We drive home and now we go to target twice a week to "experiment".

~The End~

A/N: This was my first ever request, I hope you all enjoyed it, if anyone else has a request, please send me a message to let me know!