2. Shower Sex

Characters: Hanna (F.), Jasper (M.)

(Written from Jasper's POV)

It was a long day. I woke up at 6 am, Hanna was still asleep. I got dressed and went to work for 8+ hours in the heat of the construction zone. When I get home I'm dirty, smelly and all I wanna do is be with my girl. 

I walk in the door and holler out to her "honey I'm home" as I do when I get home from ever backbreaking day of work. Normally she comes running out to meet me and gives me a big ol' hug. Not today though, maybe she senses my mood and doesn't want me to feel pressure from her, she's always sweet like that. 

I walk into the bedroom and there she is lying up with her arms open, I take my boots off and get right into bed on top of her and give her a big kiss, I love this girl. "Hi baby" she smiles when our lips part, "how was your day?"

"Hey gorgeous, it sucked" I replied.

"Hmm... I know what will make you feel better" she says, suddenly all giddy.

"What?" I ask.

"Wanna shower?" she says with a smirk.

"I'll get the water heated" I reply because I know what's about to go on.

I walk into the bathroom and start to undress myself but before I can finish untucking my shirt she's standing right there next to me doing it for me.

"Baby you had a bad day, let me please you" she says and pulls my shirt off. Then she pulls my pants off and she looks at me and winks, then there goes my underwear, damn she's sexy, she keeps eye contact the whole time. I start to kiss her while she undoes he bra and I go grab towels while she gets in.

When I get back I'd swear I'd died and gone to heaven because this girl looks like a goddess with the water steaming all the way down her back to her plump ass that is begging to get pounded. I step into the warm water and can't help myself I get to big handfuls of that ass and squeeze hard, making a wince come of out her. 

She turns around and wraps her arms around my neck, her tits are so perky they look like little mountains, I grab them with my hands and start massaging them gently with my rough and callused hands. She starts making her sexy noises, moans and gasps that fill the silence with a reassurance of pleasure.

 Then she gives me the look and I let go, I know what this look means. Before I know it she's balls deep into her throat, gagging as I pull her hair, massaging my balls with her free hand, it feels amazing, she is so good at what she does. she looks up at me and I get rock hard and I can feel her tense up, she gagged a little harder started sucking harder too, almost determined. I can't help it, I start head fucking her hard, wanting her to have some pleasure too. Soon we're both moaning and she starts squeezing on my balls, not too hard, but hard enough. 

I feel a load filling me up to the brim, it hurts with longing. I pick her up and she wraps her legs around my torso and I shove my dick up into her tight little pussy. I can feel every inch of her insides and I love it, knowing that I am inside and  has a power over me being able to making her scream because of the girth that entered into her at full-force. 

Her hands pull on my hair and I squeeze her tits as I fuck her mercilessly, before I was tired, now I've never felt more awake as I pound her harder and harder, faster and faster, making her scream my name. I shoot my load deep into her pussy and I feel her legs shake, we've both orgasmed. I stick my finger into her pussy and realize it's not enough. I get underneath her and start sucking hard, longing for her taste, licking her clit and making her shake and moan, the echoes of her moans fill the bathroom, it's the best sound I've ever heard. I pull her closer, grabbing her thighs and ass, showing my face as far in as it will go. She screams that she is going to cum again and just like that my mouth is full of her wet cream, sweet and delicious, what I've been longing for since I woke up this morning. 

I get up and shove my dick into her ass, her asshole is so tight it makes me think I may break her. She screams and I drill into her hearing the clapping of my balls on her round cheeks, I'm filling up again I feel my cock getting even harder than I thought it could and it explodes into her asshole, filling her up like nothing. When I pull out I look at her face, she's blushing. God I love her, she definitely knows how to make my days better. 

We clean ourselves up, she lets me scrub her body, and go into the bedroom, she lays her head on my chest and we fall asleep as if we weren't just fucking like animals.

~The End~