ᗯE ᗰᗩᗪE IT

long time no see gang, nooottt too much!!!🧏🏾‍♀️

𝗝𝗲𝗺𝗶𝘀𝗵𝗮 𝗝𝗮𝗻𝗮𝗲 𝗧𝗶𝗹𝗹𝗺𝗮𝗻

-𝘎𝘳𝘢𝘥𝘶𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯 𝘋𝘢𝘺-

"C'mon baby... gettttt uppp." Dalanie tugged on Jemisha.

"I'mm uppp." She said rubbing her eyes.

"We have to be there at eleven to get this makeup done." Dalanie said walking out her room.

Jemisha got up and went over to Imari's crib and smiled.

-𝘍𝘭𝘢𝘴𝘩𝘣𝘢𝘤𝘬-

"Pregnant female patient, I believe she's a teenager."

"Yes." Dalanie stated while jogging next to the stretcher.

"Emergency c section." The nurse said lastly, "I need you two to back up." The nurse said towards Khyree and Dalanie.

Jemisha began batting her eyes and soon they closed fully.

-𝘍𝘭𝘢𝘴𝘩𝘣𝘢𝘤𝘬 𝘰𝘷𝘦𝘳-

She touched the blanket he was last wrapped in and sighed heavily. She was graduating she needed to be happy, all those hard years of work has finally paid off.

"Mhmm I want a soft glam look for her." Dalanie said. "Right?" She then tapped Jemisha.

"Yes." She forced a smile.

The bell to the door dinged catching Jemishas attention. A lady holding a baby had walked in.

"Awee." She mumbled.

-𝘍𝘭𝘢𝘴𝘩𝘣𝘢𝘤𝘬-

"Do you want to hold him?" The nurse asked.

Jemisha shook her head while tears rolled down, Amanté wasn't in the room because she didn't want him to but... she'd thought he should have the chance to see Imari.

The nurse shook her head at Jemishas request and quickly poked her head to call on Amanté.

Amanté came in with his head down, did he feel guilty for pushing Jemisha? Yes but, at this point it was nothing he could do to help... their baby was gone.

-𝘍𝘭𝘢𝘴𝘩𝘣𝘢𝘤𝘬 𝘰𝘷𝘦𝘳-

"Jemisha." The lady snapped.

"Yes?" She looked at her through the mirror.

"You look exhausted hun, you should get some sleep sometime."

Jemisha nodded, the lady hadn't known she had lost her baby so Jemisha didn't take offense.

"You ready fran?" Dalanie smiled as we stood behind the stage.

"Yeppp, you?"