One maid, she could manage. But hundreds? She felt overwhelmed by it. Ashley tightened her gown around her waist before following Dominic behind and down the stairs.

She was at least ten feet from him when he opened one of the two front doors that were at least twice his height. They were heavy and silent, which she found amusing too. She found everything in the house amusing.

"Mother? Father?" He said in surprise, realizing the 'man and woman' spoken of were actually his parents.

Ashley stood behind Dominic whilst his parents grinned at him like children asking for candy during Halloween.

Mrs. Lucas was dressed in one of her extortionate dresses which was in black velvet paired with simple brown slippers. Her husband wore nude summer shorts and a plain white shirt, he too rocked in sandals.

Ashley raised a brow at their dressing considering the cold weather.

"See honey, I told you that we were too early", Mr Lucas murmured under his breath towards his wife. He had a round face, half of it being engulfed by his large black  beard covering his front neck. He had sharp bright brown eyes and a round small nose, bald to the sight. Dominic had his face, where's he had his mothers well defined head, only beating her by his jaw being much sharper than hers. She had a much longer nose, unlike his.

"What are you doing here?"

"What do you mean? We're here to see you and your wife," Mrs Hail rolled her eyes at him, walking inside as yet another servant helped them with both their bags. "Since when is it wrong for a mother to see her own son? We never had a chance to see you properly at the wedding honey. Everyone was all over you!" She cried, embracing him into a tight hug. He smiled before hugging her back. After she finally let go, he hugged his father as well.

"There's my bride!" Mrs Lucas laughed with joy, bringing Ashley into a murderous embrace as well. She chuckled awkwardly until being released before hugging her father in law as well.

The young couple led the two into the living room, siting opposite them from the sofa.

"I just think it would have been better if you informed us", Dominic explained.

"I have to say son, this place looks beautiful", his father said, watching him shrug his shoulders like it was no big deal. Ashley rolled her eyes at how causal he took the compliment even though his ego was only being fed. Dominic was over the moon after seeing the final results of their home, he constantly praised his interior designing knowledge even though their designer did most of the work.

She did not blame him however, the place was humungous and had more toilets than Ashley could keep up with. The main living room in itself was larger than her previous bedroom and living room combined.

The only room that excited Ashley was the music room, one she was yet to discover in the mansion. Dominic did not know that she knew of it, he meant to keep it as a surprise and show it to her later during the day as he remembered she loved to play the piano. Their designer had spoken of the music room once to her, not knowing it was one to be a secret.

"Well what can I say, he got his creativity from his mother", Mrs Lucas smirked proudly.

"Would you like to have anything? Coffee? Tea?" Ashley asked.

"No, we ate at the hotel before we came here. And is everything here so expensive? I wonder why you bought such a house considering you would be coming back home to Jamaica, that's just wastage of money", Dominic's mother said waving her hand in the air.

Ashley tightened her hand around Dominic's, watching him widen his eyes at her words. He had now remembered he had never spoken to his parents about their change of plans. "Oh, yes. Actually, about that", he sat upright, "I don't think we will move to Jamaica—"