Untitled part

Bakugo pov

So today I suddenly woke up with a hit to the face and a get up bastard. So I wise up, get out of the bed and bow down to my masters and my male master says "That's more like it and your poor poor mother is hungry so go fix us something to eat bastard." Then he slaps me which makes me fall down the stairs. When I get up I bow once again and say" yes master right away ." Then I hear mothers laugh, then father comes down the stairs and reminds me to cover up where he hit me or else.Then my mother's phone goes off and my dad picks it up and in a split second he comes over taking out his anger on my which I definitely deserve .Then he says go get ready for school and be gone in five minutes. I go to the bathroom and cry then I grab my razor . And cut 1 for letting him control me 2 for being weak ...... when I get done with number 36 i put back on my shirt and put makeup on my face. And grab my jacket and start walking to school so I'm not late. When i get there i accidentally bump into someone then in i hear " Watch where your going dumb extra." Then when he turns around he gives a sinister smile and grabs my arms and creates a bright explosion almost like mine but white and around the hall I hear laughing and commend him since people without 2 quirks are useless as the students here say and as he calls me a useless bastard and tells me i wouldn't be missed if I was dead as if i don't already know.Then he punches me in the face and tells me to stay out of his way next time. Alex walks off. As if there will be a next time I think to myself. Izu comes over using his quirk to cut my arms open and his other to flyme across the room knowing he will apologize tonight and probably bandage my wounds.