The flamingo, balloon, and dog

One day the flamingo, balloon, and dog were walking around. One said, "I have hemmeriods."
The flamingo responded, "Instead maybe just don't? Rude." The dog put in his two sense, "Bark Bark Bark Bark Bark Bark Ba-"
The balloon began to cry, "GUYS WE NEED TO STOP FIGHTING AMONGST OURSELVES!!"

Just then, the clouds above them parted, and a light shone through. Somewhere in the distance, a chorus of trumpets sounded. The balloon, flamingo, and dog looked up to the sky in wonder. A figure began to descend from above, and doves flew out from behind him. Lo and behold, it was Jesus Christ.

The flamingo yelled, "GUYS ITS JESUS CHRIST!!" To which the dog responded, "Oh, yep. That's him."

The balloon, dog, and flamingo all looked to Jesus and listened as he spoke these words;

"Hello. I am Jesus Christ. I came down here because I heard sounds of disharmony from you mortals." The balloon sniffled, "IIMM SOOORRRYY JJJEEEESSSUSSSSSSS"

Jesus slapped the balloon in what he only hoped was its face. He couldn't tell, since it was a balloon. "YOU BUFFOON. DONT CRY. I CAME DOWN HERE TO SOLVE YOUR PROBLEMS."

"But ho-" the dog began to say before being interrupted by Jesus. "SILENCE. I WILL TELL YOU. Now, listen very carefully."

And Jesus Christ spoke these words to them:

"Today's video is sponsored by Raid Shadow Legends, one of the biggest mobile role-playing games of 2019, and its totally free! Currently over 10 million users have joined Raid over the last 6 months, and its one of the most impressive games in its class with detailed models, environments, and smooth 60- frame per second animations! If you click the link below, you can get up to 300,000 silver and 2000 gold when you sign up. Good luck and Ill see you there!"

And before the dog, balloon, and flamingo could respond to this message, Jesus floated back up, returning to the heavens.

"So...what now?" The flamingo asked. "Guys, I think there's a very valuable message that we learned today. Friends are temporary, but Raid Shadow Legends is forever." said the dog.

They all laughed and jumped into the air, freezing like an 80's show ending.

"GUYS HELP IM STUCK IN THE AIR HELP WHAT DO I DO?!?!" The balloon screamed.
"SO ARE WE AHAHHAHAHAHAHHAGSFAGAAAAHHAAAAAAAAA!!"

The end.