Honourable mentions

No! This is not the name of a particular book. Lol!

You see, there are some books that are very very awesome on wattpad but for some reason or the other, they were taken down temporarily or transferred to another reading app by the authors. I just didn't think  this list of recommendations of mine will be complete without adding the titles of these great books.

Mind you, i will only be writing those story titles based on the category of this particular book. So, if one very awesome book doesn't appear here, it means they dont belong to the category "islamic stories or novels on wattpad" . However, they may be found in another category. So you can check out my other book or books (i intend to publish some more 😉) to source for other awesome novels on wattpad of other categories.

Wheww!! I really hope i made sense up there 😂. Anyways, let's get to our honourable mentions!!!

Let's get iiit! (In JK's voice)

HONOURABLE MENTIONS

1. 11 days of Halaal dating by Hopesprayersandsmiles

2. Bm3 being modest being beautiful being a muslimah Hopesprayersandsmiles

3. Once upon qadr by sajmra

4. Bowled over by the broken by Hopesprayersandsmiles

5. Hilwa

6. Abnormally yours by popcornsweetcorn (Although, as at the time i wa reading this book, it was not complete yet and i wasn't done with it either. But the storyline was so refreshing that i had to add on the title here. Hopefully, the author will re-upload so i can finish it 🤔 )

😥 i was really sad when i realized these books had been taken down. I really wanted to read some again. But let's hope we'll be able to get them again on wattpad.

There are more, but i can't seem to remember some titles right now. When i do, i'll definitely add them on. Till next time!

Don't forget to like comment and share this book with others. Thank you for your support so far.