1༄𝘾𝙡𝙤𝙪𝙙𝙮 𝙎𝙠𝙞𝙚𝙨

Start from the beginning

Standing up, one could fully see her face in the Sun. Heavy eye bags were under her eyes, with her hair tied in a unruly low ponytail, and chapped lips. But of course the thing that stood out most were her white horns. Sticking out on both sides of her head, it glimmered under the Sun's rays. Also dressed in nothing but a thin white night gown that comfortably hugged her muscular figure. In the boat was a pillow, a blanket, a blow up mattress, a medium sized barrel full of rotting apples, and her lucky weapon she wouldn't go anywhere without.

She squinted her eyes and covered them with her hand, protecting them from the Sun's violent rays. Either she was hallucinating, or a miracle had come true. In the distance she could see a boat the size of a warship, with large sails and a symbol painted on them she couldn't quite make out.

She grinned, snapping her fingers and making the winds inflate the dirty white sails. Leaving behind waves, she got closer and closer to the ship, and as she did the feeling of anxiety seemed to grow.

The ship held the resemblance of a whale. Lines streaking at the front of it, making it look as if it was smiling widely. The ship was huge compared to her small sailing boat. She had to look all the way up just to see the deck. And from the deck she heard plenty of laughter, talking, and alcohol being spilt. Gathering all the courage she could, she shouted,

"Hey!! Do you take in strangers!!?"

The chatter from the deck nearly ceased at the sound of her voice. There still lingered the mumblings of unfamiliar voices. She gulped, holding onto her lucky weapon and ready to face the worst. But a few seconds later, a head popped up from the deck. An older man with hair that reminded her of...a pineapple?

His expression showed annoyance and curiosity, and from his vision he could clearly see the figure of a woman. His face was soon written in shock, how in the world did a woman end up in the Grand Line with a boat like that?

Marco quickly moved into action, activating his devil fruit while his crew mates watched him with shouts of questions. Azur blue and a blinding yellow erupted from his arms, replacing his limbs with glorious phoenix wings. He started diving down and shifted his legs to talons. But he stopped when he saw the woman hold a sword in caution.

At the sight of the questionable fire, he heard the young woman yelped. Raising up her sword she gritted her teeth. But that thing was to big to he called a sword. Too big, too thick, too heavy and too rough. It was more like a hunk of metal. Watching her lift the sword, made a strange feeling in the phoenix's stomach. Strong arms with a few veins erecting from her biceps lifted the hunk of metal so smoothly. Her grasp on it was confident too. He wondered if she could hold onto him just as tightly—

'Get your head out the gutter!'

"Don't come any closer!" She shouted, making sure the pineapple man could hear her. Her voice was demanding, interrupting the weird thoughts in the commander's head. "If you do I'll cut you down." He simply sighed at her antics.

"Calm down. I'm trying to bring you up to the deck, yoi." He said calmly, though still in edge because of the massive sword she held. Even though he could heal himself, that sword could still leave some damage. He watched as her shoulders relaxed for a moment and put the sword by her side, but still grasping onto it. After all, trust was almost impossible to be earned by her. She's read enough books to know people aren't the nicest things in the world.

Now without the massive weapon blocking her figure, he could see her strange choice of clothing as a night gown. He also realized how tall she was. Probably a few inches taller than himself, he could tell why she seemed to desperate to get out of the small boat. Her curved white horns peaked his interest the most. They curved just the right way to perfect compliment her. In fact, it made her look even more intimidating.