"You fucking gave me Cheerios!"

"Yes I did, Christopher, because you're boring." She pats his knee and leaves her hand there, not really noticing her action.

"I feel... betrayed?" Nick sighs dramatically. "Where is all this love for Matt coming from?"

"Have you seen Matt? He's cute as fuck."

"Aye!" He high fives her with a big smile.

"We literally look the same." Chris rolls his eyes.

"I don't care, I'm a Matt girl. Stay mad, but Matt's lane is where it's at." With that, they end that question and go on to another one where she favors Matt once again.

She laughs loudly when they all agree she would be a pink fluffy Croc if she were a piece of clothing.

"Or maybe like a short, black dress." Nick says thoughtfully. Matt nods in agreement.

"Oooh, like a slutty dress? Yes, one hundred percent." She sees Chris smirking out of the corner of her eye. He doesn't even try to hide the fact that he checked her out, probably remembering their conversation about her 'skimpy' dresses.

"Chris would be a training bra."

"WHAT?"

That makes the three boys laugh, but one of those where no noise is coming out and your body just moves uncontrollably.

After a few minutes, they stop laughing.

The video goes on and Sadie can't believe how much fun she had with the triplets. It amazes her how good they got along and how easy it was to talk to them and joke around.

Later that night, when Matt drops her off at her apartment and Chris walks her to the door, she says that to him.

"I think they like you." Chris looks back quickly at the car they rented out. "My brothers don't usually get along with people that easily. Specially Matt, he has a hard time meeting people."

"Tonight was great." She says in that soft voice she used earlier in Avani's house when they were alone. "Good night, Chris."

"Good night, Sadie." He kisses her cheek and watches her press some buttons in a box to open the front door of the building. He watches her walk in and disappear into a hallway.

When he walks back into the car. He throws himself to the seat and covers his face with his hands.

"I'm so fucked."

*:・゚✧*:・゚instagram