love at first sight

Ksenjia is 17 at the start of this story, she still attends EmoHigh  and is now in her last year, 6th year. Her and her best friend Nicoleta take take bus but of course, Alex also gets on the bus.

Alex is your typical asshole, who is so straight yet so gay at the same time. What a basic man whore.

"I'm not taking my feet off the seat just saying" ksenjia tells him as he places his buttocks on the yucky seat. "I know, you've been saying that for the past 3 years that we've been taking the bus toghether" Alex replies. Nicoleta hisses at Alex  to assert dominance, Alex, like a pussy, cowars.

The trio finally reach school and walk their separate ways to class. Ksenjia unfortunately, has the same class as Alex for the next 3 periods. "Soo, you doing anything afterschool? ;)" Alex asks."fuck off" responds Ksenjia."Please baba gril" he returns."no I'm not" she says. "how about a date then? I know you've been pretty bumed out latley that you and Chen broke up, how about a fresh start?". "He broke up with me when I was 13 💀💀" Ksenjia replies. "Uh well still cmonnn" Alex tells her. "Fine" Ksenjia ends the conversation.  for the next 3 hours Alex continues to try flirt with ksenjia to which she rolls her eyes to. "I can't belive I'm going on a date with him, I hope he becomes rich when I'm older" she thinks. Her fate was already sealed.