Fifteen.

TW: Nsfw-ish?

'We need to talk' Henry said, almost shaking. 'I'm listening' William said. I accidentally slipped my finger off of the edge of the couch. Causing me to slip. 'What was that?' Henry said while looking at William. 'I don't know' He said looking in my direction. When they both focus on eachother again, I slowly move my head above the couch. 'Do you know who is the cause of those missing children?' Henry asked. William was slightly offended. 'I don't, why would you ask me that?' 

'I was just wondering. Since no one has any evidence, I wanted to try and ask if you knew something I didn't' William nodded. 'I would've told you, you know that right?' 

'I don't know.'

William's pov

I felt like my blood was boiling. I looked at Y/n. She grinned at me. 'But uh, do you have anything going on with Y/n' When I looked back at her. Her face was fully red, 'No? why would you thi-' I trailed off as Henry started talking 'Isn't it obvious. You're constantly with her' 

'That doesn't make sense.'

'No no listen you are with her alo-'

'Can you leave?' I said while pointing at the door. 'Wil-' 

'Just go' He said. Henry slammed the door behind him 'You can come out' Y/n slowly slipped out of the spot she had been sitting in. 'I'm here' she said, covering her stomach. 'You need help' I said. 'I know' she was moaning in pain. It was almost like she saw right though me. 'Sit' I said. She slowly walked to the seat in front of my desk. 'You know.. your brother, why'd you kill him?' Her face shifted into a sad look. 'He'd tell the police if I didn't' 

'Why would you care?' She seemed be asking herself that. 'I don't know' she said confused. 'Do you like me' her face turned red. 'No! You're a psychopath!' I laughed. 'I don't think so' she said afterwards. 'The kiss, I didn't mean it' she held one hand on the desk, wiping the dust off of it. I stood up, walking to her. I pulled her chin up. 'William?' I leaned into her. Feeling her lips touch mine. I could feel her pulling more into the kiss. Her arms wrapped around my neck. I sat on the couch as she climbed in top of me. I touched her waist, going further down. 'William, I can't do this today' she said looking down. She was on my lap. 'I understand' she quickly took her bag and ran out. I looked in the reflection on my window, re-doing my tie and blouse. I didn't have a comb with me. I sat down on my seat. 'God...'

Haha funny part