Chapter 16 - I love you

Start from the beginning

As soon as he went inside, she pulled him for a kiss, a lust filled kiss. He returned it back while holding her waist tightly. Without breaking a kiss, they walk towards the bedroom.

After 10min, Now he is sitting in his car while grabbing his hair in frustration. 'What the fuck happened to you Gulf? For fuck same she is your girlfriend and you went to her to fuck her not leaving her on the bed without doing anything'

Yes. Their kiss was heated but Gulf didn't feel any heat in his body while kissing her. The way he felt tingle when he kissed Mew, the way his body heated up like a whole fireplace with his kiss, No he didn't feel with her.

When she removed all her clothes, showing her skin with perfect curvature, he didn't even feel like touching her. When he saw Mew's abs he wanted to feel those abs under his fingertips badly now he didn't. He felt everything wrong with her. When she was about to launch on him, he pushed her and left the room without turning back. Now, he is in his car and grabbing his hair in frustration.

'I didn't feel anything about her. I must be completely swayed away by him. That's why I'm not feeling anything for her. I think I should try with the boys' with that thought he drove away towards the bar.

Now he was sitting inside the bar, A gay bar. His frustration led him. So many eyes eye fucking because of his beauty. There was a man, who came and sat beside him.

"Hi, Am Max. Are you alone?" He asked me to check out Gulf.

He nodded.

"Wanna have company?" Max asked, even before Gulf reply, Max attached his lips to Gulf. He didn't push him but cling to him pulling him too closely. He wanted to know how much he was swayed away but sadly he didn't feel anything. He felt wrong to hold another man in his arms.

Gulf pushed him. Even before Max asked, Gulf whispered sorry and left the bar.

Now he is sitting on the footpath beside his car where he was pulled in the middle of the road. Grabbing his hair, asking himself what he was doing and what that fucking asshole husband did to him. He can't kiss his girlfriend or kiss any one. He is feeling wrong. He is not getting warmth from anyone which he got from Mew. He took deep breaths and drove towards his home, where Mew is.

When he entered the room, he saw Mew sleeping peacefully on the bed. He went and stood beside him. He studied his features, no wonder why girls are all over him. He is damn handsome.

He grabbed the duvet and threw it on the floor

He grabbed the duvet and threw it on the floor. He climbed on the bed, sat on the sleeping man's stomach and placed his legs on both sides.

"What are you doing to me?" He whispered to the sleeping man.

He leaned down and placed lips on rosy thin lips. The way his heart went marathon, the way he felt content, the way he felt it was right, the way he was getting warmth from those rosy thin lips, he didn't feel them either with his girlfriend or with that man in the bar.