Chapter two

Sapphire's POV

I had finally arrived at new moon pack and I had to admit this place was huge.
  I was walking around, the people around here looked pretty successful. I was walking through an alley when I saw something that irked me. Bullies

"Hey.. you hungry? I've got some raw tasty bugs for you" the irritating bully said.
"Uh.. I don't like bugs... My mom said.." the bullied boy tried to say.
"I don't care what you're freaking mom said you idiot! Now taste this bug!" The bully yelled.

"Hey, what's going on here?" I stepped in .
"None of your business" he then turned to me and cat called "hey Jade look at this fine piece of cake"
I threw up in my mouth a little and laughed heartily
"Look, I'm not you're type and you're probably not mine. I don't date children now leave this poor boy alone!" I yelled reaching out to the boy.  "And if you ever, I mean ever bully this boy again. I'll be out to get you." I threatened and I saw him shiver a bit. That'll teach him.

  I helped the boy up and left giving him some money to head home.
New moon city was a beautiful place but right now I needed a cover to prevent those officers from finding me and that's when I saw it. The most beautiful castle I'd ever seen and then I saw a poster attached to a tree. 'job offer for a new maid and also a Luna, if possible signed the queen.

Then it dawned on me, I ripped off the poster. Why didn't I think of this before? I could work at the palace as a maiden. Yes! Problem solved.

   I walked up to the castle with a poster in my hand "who goes there?" The guard asked.
"Um. I came for the new position,a new maid" I told them and they opened the gates, they gave me a form to fill.

Name: Sapphire Blackburn
Age: twenty-six
Status: Unemployed.....

  They sent a message to the castle while I just sat outside and I was greeted by a Butler.
  "Follow me, miss" he said and I obeyed.

The castle walls were big and beautiful, I could get lost here. He took me to a large room where I met the Luna. The Luna of new moon pack !!!

  "My Luna, you requested for me"
When the butler had left the room. The Luna faced me and giggled
"You're so pretty. You'd make a perfect wife for my son" she gushed.
No way! I was here just to work as a maid nothing more.

"Thank you my Luna. But I kindly would like to work as a maid nothing more" I told her.
Her face dimmed a bit but she still smiled
"Feisty, I already like you." She beamed " since you only want to be a maid I'll allow it"
Well that was easier than I expected. Not.

She made me a maid.... to serve her son! Ugh!
I knocked and when no one replied, I walked into the room, wow it was huge and surprisingly neat. I walked to the window side, I always loved views and the view was breath taking.

"Beautiful isn't it?" I heard a deep voice ask from behind and I turned to see him, soon to be Alpha Zain. "Almost as beautiful as you" he added.
"Oh please, save it for someone who has time to listen. Look, I'm here for only one thing _ to clean for you, nothing else, so let's keep things personal" I demanded.

  "Oh. Feisty, I like you" Like mother like son.
  I had to admit Zain was a magnificent specimen of a man but I've had bad relationships in the last and I didn't intend on having one with the Alpha.
I walked out of the room shoving him  during the process and shut the door at my back, this was going to be a long, painful session of work.

NEW MOON
Next day

I had gotten dressed in my little maid outfit and I was hating every minute of it.
  I went to go clean Zain's room when he stepped out of the bathroom, water dripping, abs perked I was literally melting..
"You don't have to ogle" Zain beamed
"I wasn't ogling!" I defended.
   " Yes you were" he argued, smirking
" No I wasn't!" I yelled back
" Yes you were" he continued .
" You know what, I don't have time for this" I said throwing a pillow at him" Dork!" I said leaving the room
   "You didn't think I was a dork five  minutes ago" he yelled. I just ignored him.

  Was i having feelings for this guy? No never! Ice cold, I can do this!

Ooh is Sapphire having feelings for Zain, find out in chapter three

                                         mulika2 🖤