Warrior|Feathermist

☆•Feathermist•☆

Feathermist is a beautiful, tall and lithe she-cat with a delicate yet lithe and agile frame with long legs. Her fur is silky and medium length, a creamy white in color with light rose-colored swirls lacing her pelt. Though she isn't the best at fighting, her long legs and agile frame proves successful for both hunting and defensive fighting. Feathermist's face carries high cheekbones and an angular chin, hinting of her Siamese heritage. Her eyes are almond-shaped and a gorgeous sea-green color that seems to swirl in the sunlight. On the outside, Feathermist is expressionless and guarded, sometimes coming off as rude or aloof, which explains why she doesn't have many friends. However, she truly has a kind heart and can be quite outgoing and even funny when she warms up to you. She can be quite playful, and a bit reckless. Feathermist dislikes fighting very much, but she would do anything for her Clanmates and the people she loves. Because of her lithe and agile form, she's an amazing runner and an even better hunter. She loves climbing trees and looking at the stars and moon, imaging of the world that lies beyond. Feathermist was born as a kittypet, which shames her even today. Her parents and litter mates were taken away and she was left alone with her abusive twoleg. He always smelled sour and when the smell was the strongest, he would kick her and throw things at her until her whole body was battered and bruised. One night, when the twoleg was at his lowest point, he came after Feathermist with his hunting knife. Before he could hurt her, Feathermist fled and never looked back. Eventually, she found SpiritClan. Deciding to leave her past behind her, she lied and said that instead of being a former kittypet, she was a loner. No one except Feathermist knows her real past, and she would like to keep it that way. Feathermist has a secret crush on Lightstar, but is too afraid of rejection and getting hurt to do anything about it.

☆•XxSnowLionessxX•☆