Queen|Cloudheart

☆•Cloudheart•☆

Cloudheart is a dark red she-cat with white coloring across her pelt. She is mostly the dark, flaming color that glows brightest under the sun. Her chest is a solid snow-white color as well as her forepaws, tail tip, and some flecks on her limbs. Cloudheart has been very strange eyes. They are a creamy color that almost fade into white, giving her the apperance of being blind although that is not the case. The beautiful she-cat was once lithe and lean until at a mere fifteen moons, she became a Queen. Her kits are due in half a moon, earlier then usual, and the medicine cat estimated three to four kits. Cloudheart loves her unborn kits fiercely and truly, but she never intended on having them. A rogue in the forest knocked her uncoinucus and forced her, resulting in what happened. When Cloudheart told her mate at the time, he was so furious with the rogue that he attempted to hunt him down. Three days later, he was found at the bottom of a waterfall. Before all this happened, Cloudheart had been an energetic, carefree young warrior. She still remains kind and smiles, but she is changed on the inside. Simple things, like a cat talking to her or a breeze, can make her flinch are there are days when she just wanders around camp aimlessly with blank eyes or crawls into the back of the nursery and lies there all day.

☆•K_Author•☆
☆•xRebelStatusx•☆