oh shit

Oh, shit.

Well, looks like Celine was found out.

"Uhmm, no? I was just going to the bathroom, all of the places are full, this place is the only place where I can atleast find some privacy, but I guess you two were first. But anyway-what are you two even doung here!?!"

Celine hands were shaking,

"Huhh really?" Liam asked,

"Yes, really, I really, I REALLY need to piss right now" Celine replied trying not to sound forced.

"Welp, You heard her, cmon Liam lets go talk somewhere else"

Andrea interrupted them, walking out of the bathroom with Liam. Her face was flushed of embarrassment, Celine thought it was almost funnily cute on her.

Now, Celine was standing in the bathroom, this time alone. What'll she do now?Just stand there and do nothing, or just storm out of the bathroom to? Celine saw some people standing in the hallways while chasing Liam and Andrea, so they might have seen them, Celine hoped they didnt.

On the other hand, she really needed to pee, so she just took a quick piss, and walked out, mind blank. She couldn't comprehend what kind of situation she had been in, but somehow she felt a teeny bit of sadness, and then felt somethibg wet fall down her cheek.

Was she really tearing up? No, she shouldn't, she was supposed to move on. But a part of her just still couldn't anyway, she had loved Andrea when they were together but that was before the break-up, she should've moved on. She knew it was her fault but what about Andrea? Did she really moved on fron her that fast, was she that replacable? Ouch, a part of her wanted to blame Andrea but how could she?

Now she was sobbing in the hallways hoping that someone would atleast confort her.

Avie was talking to someone while the drama was happening, then she noticed that Miyu was no where to be found, she excused herself then went to find her Cousin, she was worried about her.

She later found Miyu in the hallways near the bathroom, she was sitting alone, her face was burried on her knees. Avie knew she was crying from the sight of her cousin, and she knew what exactly it was about.

"Hey, what'ya doin here? Couldn't bear the people?"

Avie got no answer from her,

"If it's about Andrea again you xan tell me about it atleast."

She went to sit beside Miyu,

"hey, hey, hey, heyyyyy, I'm a living person trying to talk to you???" Avie shoved Miyu again and again,

"please just quit crying like a baby over a dumb girl, I'm getting tired of it" Now Avie tickled Miyu in her sensitive part, her stomach.

Miyu then laughed and tried to shove Avie away,

"What the fuck?? Get away, can't you see I need some time alone??"

"Geez, just trying to cheer you up" Avie replied while rolling her eyes.

"By straight up annoying me??"

"Yep!" Avie said with smug look on their face, now Miyu was the one rolling her eye.

Miyu's sobbing stopped from her annoyance,