Oh no

Now she was left all alone, standing in a corner drinking apple juice, Great. She saw glimpses of Avie and an unknown person talking and laughing, “huh, was that the reason they wanted to go, heh, I’ll ask for some details later’ Celine thought, teasing was her specialty of course. She continued sipping her apple juice from a plastic cup, then she saw Andrea, the last person she ever wanted to see at the party, then Celine was reminded why she didn't want to go i. the first place.

I mean andrea IS the one hosting the party, she would obviously be there, but Celine was avoiding her, for very obvious reasons, they just broke-up! Celine didn't want to talk much about her break-up, after all it was her first one, and everyone knows all first break-ups are heartbreaking. But know she was panicking, her ex was there, a few feet away from her, from the food table. Celine tried her best to blend in with the crowd,
'FUCK FUCK FUCK I'VE BEEN TRYING TO AVOID HER, AND NOW- GOD WHY?!' She started shouting in her mind.

And then someone came to Andrea, Celine didn't noticed who it was at first but she did notice something else, they were holding hands!!! Celine couldn't stop staring at their intertwined hands, she wasn't staring from jealousy, oh god no, heaven forbid her if she still felt that way, no, she was staring at disbelief. Why? Their break-up was last month ago, she just couldn't believe That Andrea, her ex-girlfriend, was already with another person. Celine stopped herself from assuming things, maybe they were friends, maybe it was just an act of comfort, or atleast she hoped?