What's important is the events that happen after school and I won't lie... If I said I was nervous before, then I'm even more nervous about what comes next.

Third Person's POV:

Kringgg! Kringgg! kringgg!

After hearing the sound of the school bell, the children in the class hurriedly started packing their bags. They were really excited to go home after a long day of learning.

As Puan Munah picked up her books, she gave a reminder to the class. "Alright class, don't forget to complete your homework that I just assigned to you"

A few of the students groaned and replied to their teacher with a tiresome yes except for that one kid that had a highly obsessive need for achievement who responded to the extra work with glee.

Sarsi, just wait until you're older. You won't be so enthusiastic then.

Ali packed his things into his bag while Viktor, who was already up and ready to go, stood beside his desk. He was occupied with a Detective Jebat game on his tablet.

While Ali was packing, the student who sat in front of him quickly stood up and walked away. The boy glanced at the student and watched them leave the room, heading to a different direction that wasn't the school gate.

He let out a tired huff and finished packing his bag.

The two boys reached the front gate of the school and stood there for a while with some other students nearby.

Ali tried to act more friendly towards Viktor by toying with his yoyo in hopes of getting his attention. He casually did the double-on-trapeze, a trick he knows by heart at this point.

"Hey Viktor, check out this new move I learned" He said casually, smiling at the trick he was able to pull off.

"Yeah yeah, that's so cool.." Viktor replied, not even taking a glance at the trick. "Keep it up!"

The boy stared at him in annoyance after putting his yoyo away. 'Did you always ignore me this way?'

Suddenly, a couple of car honks grabbed both of their attention and across the road, you can see Mrs. Ong waving her hand with a bright smile on her face.

Noticing his mom, he smiled and glanced at Ali. "Eh, my mom's here! Need a ride?"

"No, I'm good"

"Hey, come over for some gaming later!" Viktor said then pulled out the boy's tablet from out of his bag. "Look, I even installed the latest version of Detektive Jebat for you!"

"We'll see.. I'm a little busy this afternoon" He took the tablet away and glanced at the new game on it.

"Alright, just call me when you wanna play!" He said, throwing a finger gun his way before hurrying across the road to where his mom was.

He lowered the car window of the passenger seat and cheerfully waved goodbye. Ali waved back, watching the car drive off into the distance.

However, the boy dropped his cheerful expression once he sensed a large presence looming on his back.

"Ali!"

He looked over his shoulder and standing behind him was none other than his beloved uncle, Bakar Baharom. The middle aged man grinned at him brightly, keeping his hands on his hips with pride.

Ali greeted him with a small smile as he turned around.

"Hello, Uncle Bakar"

Ali's POV: