Your ex texted you?

Start from the beginning

I look at her while still in her arms.

Lisa: I wish you can come to Thailand with me. My family want to see you.

I pout.

Tiffany: I wish I could but I've got a lot of work to do and photoshoots.

Lisa frowns as she places a kiss on my lips. I smile as I kiss her back.

When we pull away Lisa pouts at me.

Lisa: I'll miss you.

I take her hand and lead her to the couch.

Tiffany: I'll miss you too Lis

Lisa sits on the couch and I take a seat next to her. Lisa wraps her arm around my shoulder loosely as I snuggle closer to her. I take her free hand and hold it. I play with her slender fingers with my smaller ones.

Lisa: can't you just cancel your work and come with me.

I pout at her, it's going to be hard, me and Lisa haven't spend this much time apart, she's been with me for a year now and we've never been without each other for more than a day.

This is the first time she'll leave me for more than a week. I mean when she would leave for LA, I'll just get a private flight the next day and meet her there. But I'm busy with filming commercials and photoshoots, I have a vogue shoot in 3 days, I won't have time to come with her. I also want her to spend as much time as she can with her family because she hasn't seen them in so long,

Tiffany: baby you know I'm busy... besides you can take this time to spend with your family, I know you've missed them so much.

Lisa pecks my lips

Lisa: you're the best girlfriend ever you know that... I'm still going to miss waking up to you and kissing you and...

I cut her off

Tiffany: we'll have to make the most of it later on tonight then.

I smirk

Lisa: you can always hang out with my members or with Minnie, Sorn, Bambam and Ten.

I nod

Tiffany: don't worry your friends will probably be calling me and checking in... but for now we should do less talking.

Lisa smirks and she captures my lips with hers again.

I chuckle when I feel Lisa's hand slide under my shirt, touching my bare skin. I moan when I feel Lisa hands over my skin.

Lisa: I can't wait to get back to you. It's just two weeks right.

Lisa says when she pulls away and I nod as I'm now taking a seat on her lap. Lisa loosely holds me as one of her hands are placed around my waist and her other hand placed on my thigh.

Tiffany: remember to FaceTime and text me everyday and we won't have a problem and I don't want to see you flirting with anyone. I'll find out you have fans everywhere.

I glare at Lisa and she chuckles

Lisa: babe I can say the same for you. We'll have a problem if I see anything I don't like either, dress comfy when I'm gone, I don't want to see you in anything sexy on your instagram.