Chapter 2:- Revelation and New Exam

Yesterday, I called Kei to come over and announced our relationship. Kei said that she will tell me if its the time and I feel excited about it. I know that one of the reason is to prevent guys from approaching her and I know myself that I'm kind of pissed whenever a guy talks to her. In fact, I also told her to keep her distance with them. Especially those simps like Machida.

While I'm lost in my thoughts, I noticed that I'm already at the classroom. My new neighbor Matsushita is calling me.

(I think in their second year his new seatmate is Matsushita right? Correct me if I'm wrong).

"Ayanokouji-kun". She called me and I look at her.

"That took so long, what were you thinking?"

Does it matter? I thought you called me because you have something to say.

"I think that is not your question right?" I ask knowing that she have another question.

"Then, Why did you lie?" Huh lie to what?

"When?" I ask curiously.

"Yesterday when you said that you and Karuizawa-san have no relationship." Oh I see I forgot that wait, how did she find out?

"What are you talking about?" I asked playing dumb since that is the right way to neither refuse, or confirm it. Why the best thing to say? She might be lying that she knows our relationship so if I said were dating... Then it will be bad. The next thing is if she knows about our relationship, lying is not the best option.

"Karuizawa-san told us yesterday night". Oh I see.

"If she told you, are there anyone beside you who knows about it?" 

"It's just Sato-san" 

I see, but how will she react to this. I rejected her and date her closest friend. It might cause a deep scar in their friendship.

"Ayanokouji-kun is it okay to ask something about your relationship?"

"Hmm, what is it?" 

"Are you going to hide forever of reveal it someday?" Hmm unexpected, I thought she will ask if I blackmailed her or something. Maybe her mind is different from those defects.

"Actually, we are planning to reveal it someday in the week maybe even today. It depends on Kei." It's no use hiding it since Kei might told her the same thing and just testing me.

"I see, well I'm going to keep it a secret before you reveal it. Count on me". 

"Matsushita let me change the subject slightly, I have a question?"

"What is it?" 

"How did Kei told you is it through a phone or in person?"

"She told us in phone" I see

"Why did you ask?" 

"Nothing, just forget about it". I decided to end the conversation and get my phone.

I look around and didn't see Kei and since Kei is still not here, I send a message.

[How did Sato react? I mean Matsushita already told me about it.]-Kiyotaka

[She congratulate us, but I know she is sad because when I called her, Her voice is telling me that she is sad. Don't worry she said that she is not angry if that's what make's you worry.]-Kei

[I see, That's good]-Kiyotaka

Then it's good.

Few minutes after that last message, Everyone has arrived in the classroom. Chabashira-sensei also arrived even before the bell rang. She just stand at the podium, probably waiting the bell. One minute has passed and the bell rang and after it rang Chabashira-sensei talk.