{ The life of the crine family }

~ Dippers P.O.V ~

I woke up to the smell of something.. something sweet... 'breakfast!!' I thought. I jumped out of bed and changed out of my pajama's. When I was done I skipped down the hallway, then walked down the stairs. I walked into the kitchen to find my dad making French toast, "Morning dip!" My dad greeted me. "Morning dad." . I washed my hands and went to the dining room. I stood there for about a minute, admiring how.. amazing, it looked. I took a seat and waited for my dad to say 'come and get it~' . About fifteen minutes later, there it was, "Come and get it~" my dad said sing-songy. I stood up and made my way into the kitchen, and there I stood in front of my dad as he gave me my plate, with warm French toast with pure maple syrup on it. "Thank you dad!" I said before giving him a kiss on the cheek. He gave me a warm smile before I walked back to the dining room. I sat there and decided to wait for my mom and dad to come sit down with their plate of food. About a half hour later, my mom appears. She giggles and waves to me, and, well of course, I waved back. She took a seat on my right, and gave me a big kiss on the cheek. "Ah, mom!" I grunted. She just chuckled and started talking about her.. weird, scary, not at all normal, scooby-doo, stupid, and horrible, dreams. Not gonna lie, i kind of feel bad for her. Eventually dad entered the room. He sat down in front of me and mom.

    ~ no ones P.O.V ~

Desi/dad: "So.. What do you think?"
Angel/mom: "What do I think?
Well I think you should get some mor sleep."
Desi/dad: "I meant 'what do you think', about the food."

Desi chuckled,

Angel/mom: "well either way. Yes, the breakfast is really good. Thank you dear."
Dipper: "mhm, yep.. thanks dad.."

~ third person P.O.V ~

They all ate and chatted like a normal and happy family. When they were done,they cleaned up and did their own thing. Well.. kind of.. Desi went to work, Angel started baking before setting things up for the bake sale, and dipper.. he just waddles back up the stairs and went into his room. He opened the window and sat on the window seal, uncomfortably dangling his legs. His eyes skimmed across the white sand. He listened to the birds chirping as he watched the waves clap. He took a sharp breath, then jumped onto a palm tree that was near his window and tried to climb down. Which he did, successfully. He walked the beach for about thirty minutes before walking back to his "little" "house". He walked inside and entered the kitchen. He stood in the doorway for about fifty seconds, exactly, before walking up to his mom. He tapped on her shoulder, "Hm?" Came from Angel. "Can I help you..?" Dipper asked, quietly. "Of course! Wash up and I'll tell you what to do after, ok?" Angel said with glee. So dipper washed his hands and received the directions from his mother.