"Admit, Harry. You are terrible. You're a fucking monster, you don't deserve to be here-" a loud smack was made and the silence hit so hard, I can hear my heart beating so rapidly. Blake's head didn't even move nor a red mark was made.

Harry takes his hand down and Kaydon immediately runs over. I follow, standing beside Blake.

"It's time for you to leave," Kaydon nods to the door, but Harry won't budge.

"You deserved that son!" Harry pointed, and Blake laughs while poking his cheek with his tongue, folding his arms.

"I'm not your fucking son! I would hate to be raised by a bastard like you." Harry storms off, and the front door slams shut, paintings and vases rattle from the impact.

I turn to Blake to check his cheek. "You good? That sounded painful."

Kaydon stared muttering things under his breath and sits on the couch.

"Harry is such a dick,"

"An asshole,"

"A fucking loner."

We all grin at each other and we all sit down next to Kaydon. Blake grabs the football and tosses it up in the sir, catching it when it comes back down.

"Did the argument start when we came in?" Kaydon asks him. Blake shakes his head.

"Nah, it started earlier. I was talking back to him because he was saying that I was making a mistake staying here," he scoffs at the memory and stops tossing the football and instead, holds it. "He told me and Cameron that we were pathetic."

I turn to him, "Are you serious?" my fists clench and I would really love to punch Harry in the face.

"Is C okay?" My eyes quickly go to the stairs which is just nothing.

Blake nods, "Yeah, just irritated of him. My mom had to go to the stores because of him, fuck him."

"Amen to that, dude." Kaydon sighs. He stands up and grabs our bags. "Come on let's get our kinda off of it."

I stand up next and we both stare down at a hesitant Blake. I shake the football in front of his face and he cracks a grin, standing up. I pat his shoulder and he runs up the stairs to get ready.

"No feelings about Cam my ass," Kaydon whispers and I whack his hat off of his head and he laughs.

"Shut up, Murphy." I mumble, opening the front door.

**

"And he catches it! Touch down!!" Blake shouts with hands cupping the sides of his mouth. Kaydon runs around in circles and jumping up to chest bump him and I dap him up, running back to them.

"Nice catch, Shruder." Kaydon smirks and I roll my eyes.

"That throw was nothing," I joke and Kaydon raises an eyebrow. Blake puts a fist up to his mouth and stifles a laugh.

We grab a drink from the nearby bench with our stuff and sat down to chat a bit. The day was hot and sweat trickles down my neck from the sun light. The gray tank top sticks to my body from the sweat and Blake is the same with his matching one.