ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 05

Start from the beginning

His trance was broken when someone poked him. He turned and saw virat mahi standing with their drinks. He gestured them to sit beside him. Both sat on the either sides of him.

Vir: Chote why are you looking at her.

Shi: Me no. I was just enjoying the party.

Mahi:Chote don't pretend. We all know.

Shi: Mahi it's nothing like that.

Vir: Tell me the truth you like her.

Shivay blushed that confirmed their doubt. But they wanted to hear from his mouth.

Shi: Yes I like her so much. I know it's so early but she is the piece that was missing in my life.

Virat and Mahi grinned and hugged him. Shivay to hugged them expressing himself.

Mahi: Congratulations chote. But did you tell her.

Shi: Not till now. I want to tell her when we reach mumbai.

Vir: Great now. Let's get some sleep we have a flight tomorrow.

Shi: Yes I need to handle a drunk anika now.

Vir: Our condition is also same. This krunal talks nonsense sometimes.

All three laughed and went to their rooms taking their partners with them. Shivay went near anika and picked her in his arms making her sqeal. He picked her up because she was drunk heavily and she could not walk properly. 

Ani: Shiv why did you picked me. I can walk properly. 

Shi: Jaan I don't want you to get hurt. And you are not in your senses. 

Ani: Why are you so sweet shiv. I will definately fall in love with u. 

Shivay was shocked when he heard her scentence. He now understood she too have feelings for him. But one thing he decided he will never hurt her not even in his dreams. He will cherish her. 

Shi: Who is stopping you. 

Ani: I want to share my feelings with u but. I want you tell me first as I am scared to loose you. 

Shi: I will tell you everything once we reach mumbai.

Till then they reached their room. Shivay unlocked the door and went inside and made her sit on the bed.

Shi: Jaan do you want to change your clothes.

Anika innocently nodded her head making him smile.

Shi: Then change your clothes here. I will wait in the balcony. Call me if you need some help.

He walked out giving her privacy. She changed her clothes into a tee and pants. When she changed her clothes she called him.

Ani: Shiv I am done.

He came inside and changed his clothes in bathroom and just laid down on the bed on his side as he was hell tired.

Ani: Shiv.

Shi: Hmm...

Ani:Thank you for giving me real friends.

Shi: Jaan you no need to thank me.

Ani: I know but. In my all life I have seen people making friendship with her either for my money or some selfish reasons.

I never had a real friend. My only best friend was my brother but he will not be there always with me na.

I also know there is something between us. This feeling is new to me. But is very nice and beautiful. Thank you for making me feel this way I have never felt in my whole life.

She said and kissed his cheeks and slept without waiting for his reply. Shivay smiled seeing her. He promised himself he will bring all the happiness in the world to her.

He slowly kissed her forehead and in response she snuggled into him. Both shivay and anika slept peacefully dreaming about each other.

★★★★★★

Hello guys so this the next part.

Shower all your love on my all stories. Thank you for all you responses. Hope you like this chapter. Do share your response on this chapter.

So as per the dms I will give soulmates 3 updates tomorrow. Thank you for 50 followers.

Keep voting and commenting and supporting me like this.

Vote. Comment. Share.

With love,
Shambhavi❤️

With love,Shambhavi❤️