i don't fucking care, part ²

Start from the beginning

Taking a deep breath again, he put all the pictures in the box again, swearing in his head that if he saw her today at the party he wouldn’t talk to her and wouldn’t even have a bad attitude, maybe if they just ignored each other they wouldn’t risk getting hurt permanently. 

Deep in his heart, Mason just wanted to go back to a time when both of them were almost inseparable friends.

Mason’s ears reached out as he entered the main room and listened to the loud sound he played, bodies moved on the improvised dance floor, some couples kissed in the darkest corners that the bright lights on the ceiling could not reach

Mason’s ears reached out as he entered the main room and listened to the loud sound he played, bodies moved on the improvised dance floor, some couples kissed in the darkest corners that the bright lights on the ceiling could not reach. Electronic music made everyone jump together, Mason’s eyes travelling around the room looking for some familiar face. 

He saw some girls waving at him, but didn’t pay attention, today he wasn’t in the mood to flirt with anyone, spending time with his companions would be enough. 

Seeing Ben and Kai, his feet began to circle the people along the way, which took a few minutes, he had no idea who had invited so many people, but the place was full, and he could not identify half the faces that greeted him. 

━ Hey, you idiots. ━ It was your compliment to two friends. ━ Who are most of these people?  

━ I have no idea, someone had the brilliant idea to spread about the party and the lot of people showed up, and the result is what you’re seeing. ━ Kai explained to the number 19. 

━ Where are the rest of the boys? And the girls? ━ Mason asked while accepting Ben’s drink.  

━ Christian, Reece, Trevoh and Hudson must be in the kitchen or flirting around. Timo went to the bathroom. Sophia and Paula must be upstairs. ━ Kai responded by sipping his drink. 

━ And Y/N? ━ Mason found himself asking before he could think straight, the looks on his friends' faces made him confused. 

━ Dude, did you forget? ━ Ben asked his friend, he and everyone knew of the fights between Mason and Y/N, but he did not remember, this was too much of a careless even for him. 

━ Forgot what? ━ The confusion must have shone on Mason’s face as his friends stared at each other in surprise. 

━ Y/N left two weeks ago, Mase. ━ Mason felt his breath catch on hearing Kai’s words, his brain processing the information as his friends watched him. 

━ What? ━ Those were the only words he could muster. 

━ She went to Spain. She transferred to college, she received an internship proposal in Vogue Spain as well as an evaluation period for modelling in one of the major agencies there. She will spend the next six months there and depending on how everything happens she can live there for a while. ━ Ben said it all in one breath. Mason’s head turned further, disconnected words echoing in his mind.