unpopular old character only 20% of earths population will know x sleep

One awesome day, Twinklewish woke up like she sprouted from the ground like some newborn carrot. Twinklewish isn't a carrot though. She is a star. So now she goes to check twitter and she reminds herself that she needs to block Whimsey. Ain't nobody wants to be trapped in a cage again. She got up outta her bed and looked out the window. "OMG HEY STEVE COBS FROM HIT WEBSHOW INANIMATE INSANITY BY ANIMATION EPIC!!!!!" She waved. That wasn't Steve. She was hallucinating. "Elmo." Elmo said, appearing out of nowhere just to wonder why Twinklewish was talking to nothing. "Ayo Twink lewish, are you hallucinating?" Pinkie's ghost asked. Twinklewish slowly turned to the ghost of Pinkie Pie. "I think so. I don't want to see a racist pony I dismembered a year ago." She said to herself, before getting back into bed. She fell asleep quick. then it turned into a coma. Twinklewish never woke up. She was drooling in her sleep so it kinda looked like she had been vigorously making out with her pillow. Turns out that same bed was the same bed from Smile For Me, the game on Steam. Twinklewish woke up 57 years later in a giant cube. It was the loading dirt cube from the Minecraft Storymode choices you've made screen.