CHAPTER 18| Micax the Fire Demon

Start from the beginning

"Micax can be only person that can knock some sense into that son of mine." Frander sighed when the young man finally came into full view. Micax hadn't really changed except for the small moustache that was growing but it was quiet unnoticeable unless you looked closely.

"Where's my baby boy." He practically yelled not even glancing at the two but still waiting for an answer. Frander eyes darkened,he being ready to ridicule him but was stopped by Yu who looked really tired of them always doing these things when they met. Couldn't they just get along?

"Micax show some respect." Master ordered making the young man lower his head like a child would after being scolded. He bit his lips but still greeted them non the less.

"Sorry teacher. Dean Frander it's good that we are tolerating each other for Lixue's sake." He would take what he got, Micax was always going to be Micax.      

"Good to see you too Micax." Frander voiced out sadly making way for him to follow them into the school.

"What exactly happened to Lixue? Is he okay?" His voice held genuine worry as they walked through the school.

Lixue was really close to Micax. They were like father and son or well uncle and nephew,and Micax loved the little boy so much so that when he heard what had really happened to his little boy they had to restrain him from burning the whole school down, this taking them about an hour even with the help of Mr. Zhao.

This little fire works drew the attention of the eight little devils,who had just been given their set of clothes by Zhu Zhu Qing.

"Elder brother, what are you doing here." Tangsan asked when they got to the scene, the ginger brown haired young man already cooled down turned to Tangsan.

"I am going to kill the man that had the guts to try and violate my precious boy." His tone was really dark while everyone except for Ji, Wu, Tangsan,Mr Frander and Master looked confused and a bit afraid.

"Don't waist you time. The scumbag is already rotting in hell." Tangsan's voice was indifferent when he said that and it made them shiver,he could really be scary without even trying. Master didn't know how to feel about what Tangsan had done but that was a matter for another day.

"Who's the scary man, brother Ji." Oscar whisper yelled into the dark haired boy's ear but he was answered by Wu.

"That's Lixue uncle, he is really nice but mess with the things he loves and you will have a raging fire demon chasing you for the rest of your life. He's also a soul emperor at level sixty nine." Everyone looked at her liked she had grown a second head. Lixue had an uncle that was that powerful at such a young age,he didn't even look pass twenty seven yet he had reached such a high level.

"Where is he." He asked them only for everyone to lower their heads.

"He's in his room and hasn't come out for three weeks straight. He won't eat anything and we're really worried." Ji's voice sounded so soft compared to his usual deep one that it took sometime for them to actually register that he had said it. Micax just looked horrified at the revelation. He moved forward, not knowing the way signaled Tangsan to show him.

When they got there Micax felt his uneasiness grow even more when Lixue didn't respond to his call. The cat girl had said she had been with him just this morning but it still didn't really mean anything as Lixue was still not responding to his calls. Normally when Lixue felt that he did something bad and he didn't deserve what he had he was the only person that could make him open up about his insecurities, but this time was different.

"Stand back." He ordered everyone when he got ready to break the door down, something was really not right and he was correct. Knocking down the door without much effort they found Lixue unconscious in a very cold room full of icicle shards. Micax dashed in and checked his pulse, sighing in relief when he found one and yelling.

"Tangsan carry him outside. I can't believe that you left him in there for three weeks. What is wrong with you people." He practically fumed as he used his fire power to revive the white haired boy.

"Is he going to be okay." Tangsan's voice was so low and shaky but Micax still heard it. Everyone else waited with baited breaths as the young man did his work.

It seemed like forever before he stopped heating up the boy's body. Micax smiled a little when he saw his nephew open his eyes and spoke. Everyone else let out the breaths they were holding.

"Uncle Micax! What are you doing here." He asked quiet still sleepy while everyone else just looked happy that he was okay.

"Shsss, it's okay. Just go to sleep alright,we can talk when you're better." Lixue didn't need to be told twice as he closed his eyes just moments after the words left his uncle's lips. The older man carried him while glaring at everyone even master and no one could blame him. They had acted stupidly.

"You know I have half a mind to burn this school down with all of you in it...... but that would just make matters worst." Micax laid the boy in the next room ordering Tangsan to look after him while he thought of a way to cool off before hurting anyone.      

The thought runs through all their heads as the man left to calm himself down.

Lixue just attracted the scariest people.

************************************************************************************************************
'Unedited.'