Chapter 38

y/n pov

(in a dream)

"the boy isn't in school yet let him get to school then well get him. let's focus on the girl. She's been in school for years and we haven't done anything yet." i heard a voice say behind a door. '

"alright. figure it out quick or else" another voice said. one of the men started rushing towards the door. he opened the door and looked at me. he quickly looked back into the room and grabbed my wrist pulling me in. 

"is this her," he said. the room was dark and he was talking to someone in a blood-red armchair in front of us. the chair turned slowly and the man pushed me forwards towards it. the man in the chair looked terrifying. he was the same guy who gave me the scars on my arm. he quickly grabbed my arm and the man behind me pulled my sleeve up. 

the man in the chair took his wand and traced my scars making them burn. 

"yes." he did something with his hand and a snake came from behind him. "dinner" the man behind me3 let go of me and the snake circled around my waist and bite my neck. everything went black. 

(out of the dream)

"y/n! are you okay," Charlie said holding me. there was blood on his hands and tears running down my face. he saw me look at his hands in worry. he carefully picked up my arm to show me the blood from the scar the man traced in the dream. I uncovered the scars for charlie as he grabbed some bandages from my trunk. he wrapped my arm and brought me into a hug.

"nightmare?" he asked quietly into my ear. i nodded into his shoulder and he rubbed my back. we sat like this until we heard a knock at the door. 

"guys it's Leo can i come in?" he asked. 

"yeah," i said. he opened the door and saw my arm wrapped up. 

"what happened?"

"nightmare" Charlie said as he got up off the bed to clean his hands off. 

"so... are we going to Hogsmeade today?" Leo said as charlie walked back in. 

"yes! that sounds like fun," i said with a smile on my face. 

we all pack up and changed i change into a skirt and white shirt along with a black belt.

i threw on the many necklaces and pieces of jewelry I've gotten from charlie over the years and grabbed my bag for Hogsmeade

i threw on the many necklaces and pieces of jewelry I've gotten from charlie over the years and grabbed my bag for Hogsmeade. i walked down the stairs and the boys were waiting for me. they were facing the fireplace so i quietly walked up sat on the couch next to them without them knowing. 

"ok i want to leave where is she," leo said

"idk she usually doesn't take this long" charlie answered. 

"why don't you go check"

"Alright," charlie walked up to the door. he knocked a couple of times but obviously no answer. he looked back at leo then started laughing. leo gave him a confused look. 

"how long have you been there," he asked walking down the stairs. Leo gave him a more confused look. i tapped Leo on the shoulder. he jumped back a bit. 

"what the hell why," he said. i laughed and jumped off the couch. 

"you two need to be more observant" i laughed heading for the portrait. the boys followed. the portrait opened and we quickly saw McGonagall down the hallway. 

"charlie is perfect. i was just looking for you. we need a new quidditch captain for next year since we end this year next week and the team voted for you yesterday. do you want to?" she asked. i voted for him yesterday before i went down to the lake. charlie stood there frozen. i nudged him. he zoned back in. 

"uh y-yeah id love to" he said. she laughed and nodded walking off. "why didn't you tell me?! when was this vote? did i miss it?"

"well we voted on the top three a couple of weeks ago and you got in the top so you couldn't come back for the second main vote so"  i said.

we continued walking while he was still confused. we made it to the door of the castle to walk to Hogsmeade. 

"race you both down there!" leo said starting to run. we followed after him and started running after him. charlie ran way past when i felt a hand grab my arm and cover my mouth and pull me away.

charlie pov

we made it to Hogsmeade and i looked back to find y/n when i noticed she wasn't there. 

"hey leo do you know where she went?" i asked. he looked at me and shrugged. we ran back to find her and i saw one of the rings from the necklace on the ground. i found a few more and a trap door of sorts. i opened the door and I and leo slowly climbed down. 

i jumped off the last rung of the ladder and followed the path. i heard muffled talking. we followed the voices and walked down the maze of pathways. 

"good job hazel you did good" i heard a man say. i looked at leo and he was looking back at me. we looked into the doorway and saw a man in a armchair and hazel. y/n was on the ground with hazel pointing her wand at her head. me and leo grabbed our wands and watched for a second. she had some blood on her face along with some scars.  she had something carved into her leg. Leo looked slightly closer to see what it said and gasped. 

"whats it says?" i asked quietly

"blood traitor," he said back. the blood was running down her leg. the man started talking again. 

"now time to finish what i should have finished long ago" he said cracking his knuckles and standing up. he raised his wand and me leo ran in and shot a spell at him. hazel shot one at leo but he dodged it. i grabbed y/n and Leo told me to run. i ran quickly to the ladder and waited for Leo. i put y/n down near to the wall and grabbed the bandages from her bag that was left at the entrance. i then heard running from down the hall. 

"charlie y/n you two still down here?" Leo asked. 

"yeah!" i said. his run slowed down when he got to us and slid down the wall across me and y/n and sat down. 

"she's brutal. like what's her thought process. let's bring my old friend to he who must not be named after her past with the man. like merlins sake" he said pissed off. 

"i agree" y/n was slowly gaining conscience back. she looked at me and Leo and then at her leg i was wrapping. 

"thanks," she said quietly. we both nodded and i put her on my back and walked up the ladder.