!SEVEN!

Scene cuts to Dewey, Tatum and Sidney walking down street

Scene cuts to Dewey, Tatum and Sidney walking down street. Town is basically empty. People are leaving and going home, all in fear of the killer is the midst.

"Sure is quiet. God, look at this place. It’s the town of the “Dreaded Sun Down”." Sidney mumbled, looking around sadly.

"I saw that movie. It was about a killer in Texas huh?" Dewey questions.

Hey Sid, just think if they make movie about you? Who’s gonna play you?" Tatum jokes around.

"I shudder to think." Sidney snorts.

"I see you as a young Meg Ryan myself." Dewey adds in his input.

"Thanks Dewey, with my luck I'd get Tori Spelling." She answers sarcasticly.

"I’m just gonna be a few minutes. You girls don’t go far." He warns the girls who nods their head.

Tatum and Sidney go into a store. "Is Billy gonna be there tonight?" Sidney questions her friend.

"He’d better not. I told Stu to keep his mouth shut. I think we can live without the endorphin rush for one night." Tatum says, hoping that Riley made sure her boyfriend keeps quiet..

"Billy’s right. Whenever he touches me, I can’t relax." Sidney crosses her arms over her body, disappointed in herself..

"So you have a few intimacy issues as a result of your mother’s untimely death. That’s no big deal Sid. You’ll thaw out." She pats her friend shoulder gently.

Tatum grabs a tub of strawberry icecream from the freezer and closes the glass door.

"Yeah, but he has been so patient with all the sex stuff. How many guys would put up with a girl that’s sexually anorexic?" Sidney questions.

"Billy and his penis don’t deserve you. Alright?" Tatum jokes around, making the girl giggle. As they walk off, a reflection of the killer is seen in the glass door walking past ailses.

Camera shows Dewey running up to Sheriff.

"Dewey, where the hell have you been?" Sheriff Burke questions him.

"I was keeping an eye on Sidney uh--" Dewey sentence trails off as he sees that the Sherrif is smoking.

"Thought you quit?" He questions the older man.

He waves off his concern, before telling him what he missed. "I did but damn it-- Dewey, Vital Phone just faxed us. Those phone calls are listed to Neal Prescott, Sidney’s father. He made those calls with the cellular phone, it’s been confirmed."