Part 28

Liz POV:
Haha!I know Nikki will be furious right now when she found out that her daughter is now with me.And right now,I don't care because now,Bella's my daughter,not hers.
I smirked when I imagined she showed her furiousness on her pathetic b**** face.
"Why are you smirking to your ownself?Are you crazy?"Bella asked rudely and she furrowed her brows,confused.
Wow!I'm not surprised.Like mother like daughter.But I'll change her into a nice and beautiful woman,just like me.Since now,I'm going to be her mother now.
"Nothing sweety.I'm just happy that you're here with me.You're staying with me from now on."
"No way!I've got my own home already,Aunty."
Aunty?
"Just call me Mummy.Now,Nikki's not your mother.I'm your mother."
"No way I'm calling you Mummy!Nikki's my mom, not you!"
"For the last time I'm saying,call me Mummy."I tried to control my emotions.
"No!"she shouted at me.
My anger has reached the peak.
"Call me Mummy!Don't you understand?!"
She was stunned.Tears has started rolling down her cheeks.
"No!I've a mommy already.Don't force me."she cried and cried.
"I don't care!I'm your mummy!You understand?!"
"No!"
I raised my hand up,ready to slap her.The door opened.
"Liz!"
John.Oh gosh.I'm in trouble.
He quickly approached me and Bella.He carries Bella.
"Don't you dare touch my daughter Liz.You understand that?!"he shouted at me.
He stormed off and went leave the house.
"John!"I called him but he didn't answer me.
I ran towards him.After I reached to him,I dropped to his knees.
"John,I'm very sorry.But its actually your daughter's fault.She didn't wanna call me Mummy."
"But I've a Mom.No one can replace her from my life."Bella cut in.
Can you shut up?!Ugh!
"Liz,she's a kid.You can't force her.Don't you understand?"
"Okay fine.Its my fault.I'm sorry.Please don't leave me.I beg you.I love you so much."
"Okay fine.I'll send Bella to Nikki's place first."
"No.I wanna spend time with her.I promised I won't repeat my mistakes again.She'll also be my daughter if we're married.We'll hire a lawyer so that we got the rights to take care of Bella when we're married."
"Can we talk about that later?I'm going to send Bella upstairs."
"Okay fine.I'll wait for you at the dining room."
Then,he turned around and head back to the house.
Wait a minute.Did I just see Bella's smirking at me?
She stucked her tongue out towards me.
Oh man!She was just acting!Ugh!That kid's gettimg into trouble.
I went inside the house towards the dining room.I know John will forgive me because I know he's madly in love with me.So,I do not need to worry about anything.
John POV:
I went into my bedroom and placed Bella carefully onto the bed.I was about to walk away but then,Bella called me.
"Daddy."
"Yes princess?"I sit beside her on the bed.
"How's my acting just now?"
"You're acting?"my eyes widened.
"Yes.I really hate that lady just now.I know she's the one who make Mom cried everynight because she takes you away from Mom."
"She won't take me away princess because my love towards Mom is very strong.I won't leave you guys.By the way,did you say Mom cried?"
She nods.
"I know she wants our family back to normal.I promised I'll make our family together again okay?"
Bella hugged me.
"I love you Dad.I promised you that I will also do anything to make you and Mom stay together forever."
I smiled.
"Ok princess.I've to go now,meet that ferocious lady."
"Ok."
I kissed her forehead.
"And Dad,I will make that lady's life miserable."
"Ok.Can I go now?"
"Sure Dad."
Then,I leave the room.I went down the stairs lazily towards the dining room.
Ugh!How lazy am I to see that crazy woman?
"John!"Liz called me with an exciting tone when she saw me.
I didn't reply her.
"Are you still angry with me?"
"Of course.You're trying to hurt my daughter."
"How many times do I have to say that I'm sorry?Okay fine.I'll make up to you now."
She smiled flirtingly at me.
She walked towards me and put her hands on my neck.She put her lips to mine and kissed me passionately.
How I hate this kiss!!!
Bella POV:
I've got a feeling that woman has some evil plans towards Dad but what is it?
I feel that I must do something to destroy her plans.
I went out of the room and walked towards the stairs.
I peeked from the railings of the stairs.I was shocked to see that the woman was kissing Dad.I know Dad was trying to get rid of her but she pushed Dad towards the couch.She sits on Dad laps and continued kissing Dad.
"Dad."I called.
Both of them turn around.
"Can you help me?"
"Sure princess."he pushed the woman away and walked towards me.
Both of us went upstairs.I stared at the woman deeply in her eyes.She also stared at me with full of hatred.I know she's really angry with me because I've destroyed her plan to seduce Dad and I'm really happh that I succeeded to stop her from doing anything to Dad,at least for now.

Hey guys!How's the chapter?Hope you guys like it and don't forget to vote and comment.

-ciao☺