Oh my God, did he use his other hand again for carrying stuffs? What if he overworked his hand again? What if he injured it even more without me knowing? Fuck!

Felix immediately entered his room and was only greeted by HyunJin who's sleeping peacefully. His body was covered with his large, fluffy blanket, wrapping him to warmth his shivering body. Felix didn't notice the smile crept on his face as he walked closer to the sleeping man. His chest was rising and falling in a decent pace. His mouth slightly hung open, soft snores escaping from his throat. Felix took off his coat and just dropped it on the floor and went to sit beside HyunJin, admiring his mellow and calm face. Felixs' finger then travelled to Hyunjins' parted lips, the pads of his fingertips following the outline of the elders' lips.

His lips.......why are they so perfect? They're so beautiful that Felix couldn't help but always look for it. Like Hyunjins' lips is his home. His safe ground. His sanctuary. Felix doesn't know why but he felt like he need those lips on top of his again. He lean closer to Hyunjin, his lips resting on HyunJins' slightly thick ones. Felix let out a contented sigh. This.....this feels more comfortable and fit. This is the feeling he's looking for when he kissed ChangBin. But he didn't find it on the elder. Instead, he found that specific feeling from HyunJin. From the person he shouldn't be associated with.

Felix took the pace and his kiss slightly getting sloppy. He then changed his position, hovering HyunJin as he crawled on top of the elder before connecting their lips once more. HyunJin remain asleep. Still breathing so peacefully, surprisingly not getting awake from Felixs' kiss. And so Felix took the another step. His mouth leisurely going to Hyunjins' jaw and neck, leaving open mouthed kisses around. When Felix slightly sucked a certain part, he heard HyunJin voice out a little cute mewl, but still remain in his position, his eyes shut closed. Felix smirked and continued giving kisses around Hyunjins' soft skin. His collarbone, his shoulders, his adam's apple, he kissed every part of it.

He missed it a lot. This week hasn't been the most productive week for them. They avoided sex this week and Felix felt the need, the want for HyunJin to be inside him again. Probably because of the beer he drank? The alcohol effect is still in his system, making him bold and needy in every movements.

Felix decided to go downwards, littering kisses all around Hyunjins' body until he wakes up. And so he pulled the blanket off of HyunJin, only to see the elder topless. Felix licked his lips as he lean to kiss HyunJins' chest, making it slightly wet from his kitten licks. His tongue danced along the elders' bare chest and later on, his tongue was placed on top of the elders' hard bud. Licking and biting it softly to wake the elder up.

HyunJin on the other hand, felt something weird happening with his body. His mind is still going on with his peaceful, sweet dream along with Felix that was said holding his hands so carefully as if he's a fragile object and then from just one switch, his mind and system getting hot and horny and his dream showed Felix being a naughty boy for him. The said man placed on top of him while playing with his nipples, even tugging it with his teeth that made him arch his back softly.

"Nghh Lix~" HyunJin softly moaned. His dream felt so magically real. He could feel the tongue so precisely. The trace of the youngers' kiss, every circular motion of his soft, wet muscle, the edges of his teeth and the shape of his mouth. Everything felt so clear that it felt so impossible not to get horny at this point.

Felix curled the side of his lips, knowing that the elder has finally getting the feeling as he felt Hyunjins' crotch forming a hard bulge from his knees. And so Felix moved his right knee and placed it on top of Hyunjins' semi hard clothed cock, rubbing it so sensually.

"Oh fuck~nghh". HyunJin slightly bit his lips as the pleasure getting intense, the hard object on top of him that feels like a knee are making him weak and out of breath. He's getting suffocated in a good way since his nipples are still getting played by Felixs' mouth. HyunJin tried to move his hands, only receiving a loud throb from his injured knuckles that made him groan in pain.