26 am i crazy? maybe we could happen

Start from the beginning

mona was silly for continually watching him from afar and never bringing up her romantic feelings to him, even how clear they were. however, lumine simply left her be.

lumine brushed those other ideas aside, seeing mona so preoccupied with her own thoughts until mona mentioned them.

"i'll talk to him!"

the bell soon at long last rang, and the students already leaving the classroom with their lunchboxes or wallets

the bell soon at long last rang, and the students already leaving the classroom with their lunchboxes or wallets. you raised both of your arms and started stretching.

math plainly negatively took a toll on you, mainly since it's one of the subjects that you need to focus on the most.

albedo and xiao currently remained before your desk, which made you raise your eyebrow at them. "do you guys need anything?" you question them, reaching into your bag for your lunchbox.

"let's eat together, the sun is exceptionally brilliant today and we can take this opportunity to eat together on the rooftop." albedo proposed before xiao added in, "i'm going along, the cafeteria is as of now swarmed.

you nodded before standing up and said, "sure, let's get moving." with that, the three of you exited the classroom and were about to turn in the opposite direction when a female appeared out of nowhere.

"there you are!"

the three came to a complete halt, their eyes widening as they saw mona point her finger at y/n. "me?" the e/c-eyed girl questioned, blinking twice and pointing at herself.

"yes, you! now come with me-" just as mona was going to seize her hand, xiao snatched it from her and pulled the girl closer. "who are you?" he asks, his golden eyes glaring daggers at mona.

mona tsked at this and glared back, "as you can see i need him right now." mona stated, reaching out for your hand when she suddenly got blocked away by albedo.

the ashy blond-headed boy remained unfazed by her glaring and he let out a sigh, "as you can see we're clearly busy, how about you talk to him some other time." albedo replied.

there was a moment of silence until mona began bickering with the two. making you lost in your thoughts once more, you were silently admiring the girl's appearance, and heck, she looked stunning.

which made you wonder, why does she need me?

when mona abruptly lifted her hand and smacked xiao across the face, your and albedo's eyes widened in shock. "now listen here shortie! this is extremely urgent now if you must pardon me." mona came close to grabbing your arm, but albedo drew you in closer.

the three could certainly sense the terrible atmosphere that had been created around xiao as he stayed shocked in his location with an unmistakable fingerprint on his cheek.

mona opened her mouth to speak but quickly shut it again, her heart racing as she saw two lads staring at her as if they were going to kill her right then and there. she had not anticipated them being so protective of y/n.

she sighs in defeat, huffing and crossing her arms. "fine, then! i'll talk to you another time, y/n," mona said as she awaited your response.

"of course!" you responded, tugging your lips up into a smile. "i'm sorry about these two, but i know i'll get along with you well." you acknowledged her with a nod as the three of you moved away from her.

the sea-green-eyed girl remained rooted to her location, her lips slightly open and her thoughts consumed by the smile you had given her. she had no idea a crimson color was emerging in her cheeks and spreading over her entire face.

mona brushed those thoughts away almost instantly, oblivious to the way your face lit up as you smiled at her. "how irritating..." she murmured to herself, her hands concealing her flushed face.

END OF CHAPTER 26 !

⟶ chapter written; may 17 2022

chapter written; may 17 2022

I DONT SHIP SCARAMOUCHE AND MONA !!! i simply made mona like him since i wanted there to be a jealous girl, and i plainly don't wanna add an oc 💀, heads up as well! mona will be a platonic soulmate for y/n and she'll not be one of the additional characters.

heizou's appearance also finally got posted, and so i'll be editing the chapters from before to change his appearance <3 will soon publish a heizou x reader fic sometime soon. thank you all !