Natasha nodded in agreement and teased, "You want to head in or just look at it?"

Wanda looked over to Nat, not realizing she had already gotten out of the car. Quickly she jumped out and joined the woman as they walked toward the entrance together. There was a short wait for them to buy an all-access wristband for the rides but then they joined the crowd of people walking through the corridor of games with vendors calling for some one to step right up to come and play their game.

Once in the throng of people, Wanda became a little nervous and shifted closer to Nat. The Widow must have noticed because she easily took Wanda's hand into her own to keep her from getting lost. The connection helped and the Sokovian started paying attention to the games they passed, a ring toss, a water gun game, target shooting. She turned to the spy, "Aren't we going to play any games?"

"Oh no, not yet." Natasha swung their hands, "You don't want to win a prize too early because then you'll have to carry it around all day. Don't worry, I have a plan."

"What is the plan then?" Wanda asked.

"First rides, you always want to do rides first so you don't get sick." Nat replied, "Then food followed by games and we end with a ride on the Ferris wheel. How's that sound?"

The witch just smiled, "I trust you."

"Good." Natasha returned the smile.

They got to the section with the rides and started out easy with the carousel. It was a simple ride but Wanda couldn't keep the grin off of her face as the horse she chose bobbed up and down and neither could Natasha. They went on a spinning ride next that whirled them around and had them laughing on it and laughing off when they climbed out of the cart all wobbly legged. There was a small rollercoaster that Wanda was a little wary of, but Nat convinced her to give it a try. The brunette had a death grip on Nat's hand the whole time but when it was over she immediately wanted to go again.

They bounced around the section, riding and re-riding some of them until finally they were hungry and it was nearing dinner time. They went to the food stalls and Nat got them hot dogs and French fries. They were walking to get take a seat at a picnic table to eat when they passed an alcohol tent.

"You want a beer?" Nat asked.

"Can I?" Wanda tilted her head curiously. She hadn't had a chance to try beer before.

"Of course you can." The Widow said, "You're old enough. At least right now."

She threw in a wink and swung around to grab them two beers as well. Finally they sat. Wanda was relieved to be off her feet, not realizing how tired they had been getting. Nat tapped her plastic cup to Wanda's in a casual cheers then took a swig. The brunette followed suit. She pulled back the cup in surprise at the sharp, bread-like taste as the foamy drink tickled her tongue. Nat watched her amused, "What do you think?"

"It's different." Wanda took a more tentative sip, "It's good.. I think."

She laughed a little at herself and Nat smiled wider, "You don't have to drink it if you don't want to."

"No, I want to try." She determined to give it more of a chance. She was glad she did because she got used to the taste and was cold and refreshing as the early evening still held onto the heat of the day. It also started to warm her cheeks and relax her as Nat told her humorous stories about Clint that made her laugh more than the rides had.

Their food was gone and Nat stood, declaring, "I'm going to get us a funnel cake. It's just down there. You okay here for a moment?"

"I'm good." Wanda nodded, not quite ready to get up. The redhead squeezed her shoulder as she went off to get the dessert. The witch watched the people go by and finished her beer that had turned a bit warm now. As she set down the empty cup a voice made her jump, "Hey there pretty lady. Can I buy you another one?"